SAU Community

Vic - Garage Cafe - Meet And Greet - April

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not including Tangcla, we're up to 7 people on ZClub (Boris didn't vote in the poll but said he's coming in the thread). You better get your V35 numbers up.

Hey Guys,

You will have to count me out of this one..... I will definetly be in for the May meet.

Enjoy & I cant wait to see these headlights on the cars soon....be sure to post some pics !!

Marie :action-smiley-069:

Possibility I might not be able to come tomorrow due to work.

Will keep you guys updated. Will try to get as much work done as possible today.

Push comes to shove I'll be coming later than usual...

I'll be there, usual time around 7pm (read: 8pm)

I'm bringing limited tools for the lights and a drop mat, dont think I'll have a chance to get mine in before then anyway.

Bigsky, Im looking at you as the reseident expert! :D

Possibility I might not be able to come tomorrow due to work.

Will keep you guys updated. Will try to get as much work done as possible today.

Push comes to shove I'll be coming later than usual...

Go do some work so you can come watch me install headlights with hammer :rolleyes:

I'll be there, usual time around 7pm (read: 8pm)

I'm bringing limited tools for the lights and a drop mat, dont think I'll have a chance to get mine in before then anyway.

Bigsky, Im looking at you as the reseident expert! :D

Ah yes, I can help! It's all easy just tedious. Don't forget to bring some masketing tape. My headlights won't be installed as yet, trying to figure out the HID stuff...

Bigs, how long do you think to complete the install (no issues of course)?

I should really check my wiring too, based on your post in the lights thread, would hate to get the old lights out (in the dark, cold and far from home) only to then realise I have to do it all up and start again later...

So, depending on how bold I feel after checking the wiring, I'm bringing:

- Lights (duh)

- Socket set (incl 10mm + extension)

- Screwdrivers/misc tools

- Drop sheet/rubber matting

- Lighting

- Masking tape

I'm out for tonight ladies and gents. however I'm free next weekend and will be itching to go for a drive somewhere on saturday. So you guys can discuss that tonight and let me know =D if not hopefully by the end of this month I'll have done something else to my car to make up for the fact that I no longer have an exhaust =(

It was a good meetup...hope you all had fun.....good run down the Princes Highway as well..Tony, we left you and Anna at the Eastlink exit...hope you guys didn't go too far down the Princes Highway...

Josh/Marie,

This is what you missed:

1) Return of the Interfooler - Better than ever, paint job all done.

2) Visit by our cousin Zeds, led by Majestik in his matte black vinyl wraped 370z with Amuse body kit

3) The Stanceworks guys came in later - First time I've every seen a Mitsubishi Triton truck in the garage cafe with camber - Took up so much space Andrew couldn't get working on his lights.

4) Decoding of what options your Vs came with - I brought the document from Nissan FAST but it was in Japanese so Opal had a good time translating stuff. 8IgSKy apparently had heated seats when it was manufactured but somewhere along the line, someone removed them. (I'll post this up soon)

5) Guest appearance by Brian (G35me) in his H8TAX R35 GTR

6) As usual, we had our Princes Highway cruise back. Thanks for joining us 8IgSKy and Interfooler, even though home was the opposite direction. And Josh, I got Opal at the lights this time for you....[she is probably going to dispute this or claim that she was distracted etc....] :P

Until the next meet, keep safe guys.

(ps. I'll set up an EOI thread on a cruise next weekend (weather permitting))

YAY! It's done, headlights installed! Damn unplugging the headlights were a bitch! Dreadnought it took me 4 hours this time, took a while to unplugged the harness from the old headlights. Annoying with the tight space and undoing the bolts of the front bar underneath the headlights, holding the wheel guard plastic back.

How y'all doing with the install?