SAU Community

Rb30 Engine - New

RB30 motor still on original crate - so I am told. Brand new......well, never used anyway. $2,800 ono. Located in Queanbeyan, NSW.

This RB30 engine was obviously purchased new through Holden many years ago as a back up for the previous owner's Holden Calais VL. But as you would expect of the RB30, he didn't need it.

Unfortunately it sat in a mechanics workshop for most of its life and some parts were taken from it. It is missing the front timing belt gear including the covers, bottom pulley/harmonic balancer and fan. The injectors were removed but a new set of Nissan injectors is included. Some hoses and a couple of screws/washers were also removed. Naturally it doesn't have the starter motor and alternator. It does, however, have the water pump, exhaust and inlet manifolds and depending on the price paid it may include the throttle body with cruise control linkage.

Basically this is a complete motor from rocker cover down to sump.

I got it to put in my R31 wagon as the mechanic advised me I would need to completely rebuild my current motor (it was dripping oil) but one new cam shaft seal and one all-nighter in my garage I fixed it myself. Anyway, the RB30 is taking up space in my garage that I really want back so I need to move it on.

If you are in the Canberra region, I can deliver it to your door. I will also assist in delivery arrangements for anywhere else.

Enough waffling on though, now for the pics.

post-88536-0-12422900-1335432152_thumb.jpg

post-88536-0-47470500-1335432178_thumb.jpg

post-88536-0-54772800-1335432197_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Glen

0413 082 606

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...