SAU Community

My99 Wrx, 267Awkw, Rego Till April2013, Engi' Cert. $22.5K Ono.

WRX_3quarter_5.jpg

I'm after $22.5k ono but I'll consider offers as I would like to sell it before August.

car located in St Ives, around 30seconds away from Max Brenner there on monavale road

For sale is my Immaculate MY99 WRX purchased in January this year, previous owner bought it in 2002 and decided after 10 years it was time 2 move on finally :P

I've only driven maybe 2000km's in the 4months i've owned it, I'm world famous for being an epic hardparker.

Massive amounts of time, effort and money have been put into this car. REGO TILL APRIL 2013

$60k worth of receipts available.

This car has been serviced and built by Autotech Granville and runs flawlessly.

The car currently makes 267kw on low boost (16psi) and will make +300awkw with some more boost.. engine + turbo reccomended for 25psi (although you should never really need it as will be appreciated upon testdrive)

This car is engineered and has passed emmisions, previous owner spent alot of time and money keeping the car as legal as possible while maintaing maximum performance.. nothing better than driving through RBT + getting pulled over by highway patrol and they let a 400hp GC8 drive through without any defects!!!!

The car ran 11.9 when it was making 255awkw by the previous owners first time at the track.. the dogbox allows for some wicked shifting with 100% peace of mind, current power and some good driving will get you probably mid 11's, up he boost and low 11's are there for the taking with ease...

This car has a huge list of modifications including but not limited to -

- 2.5 litre block

- STi Heads and variable cams

- APS SR55 Turbo

- Haltech E11

- 5 Speed dog box

- APS Intercooler kit

- 3" Turbo back Custom exhaust meeting twintip mulffer (Passed emissions, very queit on idle)

- Hi flow injectors

- Fuel rail and pump

- XSD Coilovers (legal height)

- Heavy duty ceramic clutch

- Aluminium Flywheel

- STi Manifold

- GFB Pulley Kit

- APS Plumb back Blow of valve

- Billet Forged Conrods

- Forged Pistons

- Standard airbox with performance filter (legal)

- 8000k HID's recently installed with lifetime warranty

- Intima SR-6300 Series Brake Pad's (front and rear)

- DBA 4000 rotors on the front

The car currently has 155,000km's but all of the engine work was done at 125,000ks

I haven't owned the car long, maybe only 4months, in that time apart from rego I've spent probably $1k on it, I've had the HID's installed, had oil flushed and replaced twice (once with 5w30 which I used for 600km's then decided I wasn't satisfied with and now It's got Delvac 15w40 as recommended by auto-tech and MSR), replaced the oil filter, replaced the fuel filter, flushed and replaced brake and clutch fluid, replaced brake pads all round, next on the list was replacing gearbox oil but never got around to it and my mechanic said it wasn't essential now anyway. all these changes made in the last 1000km's.

was having some trouble with the fuel economy (200km's out of a tank) since replacing the oils and filters, Ive gotten around 300km from the last 3 tanks, all short stop and go 5-10km trips.. I never let the tank get to less than around 5litres of petrol still remaining so could probably get 350km out of a full tank of petrol and a steady right foot...

please note, I can't allow every single person to jump in and take this for a spin, this is a very difficult car to drive, the clutch + gbox combination takes some getting used to even for already experienced drivers.. took me the best part of 6 weeks to really get a proper hang of it, it goes without saying, 267kw is no joke, this car is truley not for the faint hearted and if you've just got off your p's and want to buy your first turbo car, don't bother coming round because I don't want the next time this car pops up on the forums for it to be pics wrapped around a pole...

first to testdrive it will buy it... :twisted:

reason for sale, no bullshit story, I am starting uni again next semester and have decided to begin working out of home again and need a daily to travel 60km's 5 days a week and this is most certainly not the car for that.

don't think I've missed anything... i'm not in a rush to sell, I'm not desperate for cash, but I would be running on a tight budget if i was to maintain this and a daily driver at the same time so I'd prefer to sell it before buying a daily,

WRX_dyno.jpg

img5188zr.jpg

img5229r.jpg

WRX_3quarter_2.jpg

WRX_3quarter_1.jpg

WRX_3quarter_3.jpg

WRX_3quarter_4.jpg

WRX_3quarter_5.jpg

WRX_3quarter_6.jpg

WRX_Front.jpg

WRX_Rear_3quarter.jpg

WRX_Side.jpg

WRX_Back.jpg

WRx_Interior_1.jpg

WRX_Interior_2.jpg

WRX_Engine.jpg

WRX_Creepin.jpg

nice car but a little overpriced for a rexy

true it might be, but it is negotiable, and it has 11months rego, with everything servicable done less than 3 months ago and it's engineered for every single mod on there so i wouldn't say its just a "rexy" :)

yeah man 98, tune was done by spiro at AutoTech, when I called him and said why is it using so much fuel, spiro said because **prev owner** asked me to rich it up to keep it as safe as possible...

it uses alot of fuel on stop/start drives, but for 3rd and 4th gear for example, last week, i drove to my dads house and back twice, (100km's roughly) lastnight the light came on and i was on exactly 340km's !!

Edited by ShaolinCurse

2k price drop for the next week only since I was hoping to purchase my aunties hyundai as my daily, she's now considering trading it as she's gotten a good deal at the dealership (who would have thought :shock: ) and she'll be trading it not this weekend but the one after unless I can give her some cash for it!!