SAU Community

Camber Kit Options?

Hi All,

I'm looking to add some Camber arms to the V, with a fair bit of camber available adjustment.

Being that I know sweet fa about the geometry and available products, has anyone used or know about SPL, SPC, Cusco, Hardrace, Megan (or others)? Any knocking in the wells, issues with fractures etc? Ichiba/Godspeed seem to be the ones to avoid, so not considering them.

Looking at:

Front upper control arms

Rear Camber arms (upper/lower?)

Toe bolts?

Appreciate any assistance / advice

Im running SPC front/rear camber arms and toe bolts. haven't had any issues with them. The front arms require you to reuse the ball joint seat though(the cone shaped black piece on the end of the A arm) mine didn't come off so i ended up ordering a new pair.

Im not running a whole lot of camber but its better then stock, i think my rears are around 2.0 and front 1.5 degrees.

Yeah they are the best for sure Big... NASA parts. Easy way to drop $1k on camber though... for front and rears.

Only reasons holding me back on SPL is the available camber range (they seemed lower than others, more for track correction I think) and the geometry (cant confirm if they knock when lowered this much, I'm flat on the lower rings all around)

SPC fronts are similar in design to the others (not SPL), but have poly bushings (not rubber) and put less stress directly on the weld seams (+1 internetz) Maybe I'll do the brake upgrade before I tackle camber. OEM Brembos for sale soon :)

CZP site is perfect, thanks for that one!

Big, change your photo man, gimme some new headlight action!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Andrew,

Check your welcome post on ZClub. If you're only gonna get the camber kits then better to go through CZP yourself, however if you buying a lot of stuff best to talk to Paul. I've been eyeing the Akebono BBK for a while now, I want it! :)

Edited by 81gSKy