SAU Community

Rb26 Block, Head And Bits For Sale

Hey guys thought I'd see if anyone in Canberra wants this stuff before I put it up in the for sale section. Now that I've sold my GTR I don't need this stuff anymore.

N1 rb26 block. Will need a clean up. Was part of my engine when it spun a bearing. I haven't had it checked out since it was pulled apart in December last year. Was planning on reusing it but sold the car without it. So am unsure of exactly what condition it's in. Had just over 25,000kms on it. Will let it go for $500.

Rb26 head with everything except cams, cam gears and cam, cam gear covers. Part of the same engine as the block so planned on reusing it also. Had been reconditioned. Still has intake and exhaust manifolds attached. Chasing $500 also.

Grex cams. Can get exact specs if you'd like. All I know is that they don't make these anymore. We're again part of the same engine. Will be happy with $250 for them.

Rb26 sump/diff with tomei baffle $150

R33 rb26 crankshaft. Was brand new when engine was built so only done about 25,000kms. As the engine spun a bearing it will need a clean up, haven't had it checked out so unsure of exact condition. $200

Probably have a few random little rb26 bits as well so if you need anything just ask. Am hopefully going to be taking photos on my day off on Wednesday. Any questions just pm me or SMS me as I work pretty long hours so will call you back as soon as I can :)

Cheers guys,

Drew 0433414424 :D

Hey mate, can you find out the specs of the cams for me? Interested...

PS. you're not the Drew that sold me a red 32 GT-r rolling shell a few years back are you? if so, they're actually for that car haha :)

Cheers,

Christian

Hey mate, will get cam specs as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Ps: not the same Drew lol my shell was a kind of gold/grey and now belongs to sir rb in sydney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey I'm keen on the head if its not sold yet? Its for an RB30 im building at the moment all i have is the block and sump so need all the covers and that too!

Hey mate, sorry you just missed out. Sold the complete head to a mate at work last week.

Only think I really have left now is the r33 crank

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
    • Took a little trip  went to nismo hoping the get my fuel tank hoses and unfortunately they told me they didn’t have stock luckily I was able to go to a Nissan parts store and they were able to order them in for me  then can home and cleaned the tank with some degreaser and fitted the new hoses before putting it back in the car 
    • 100% I’ll hack into the 33. Strap a turbo onto the RB25DE and/or put the 25 head on a 30 block. 33 passed in cos the reserve was too high. I’ll try lowballing it again and negotiate. Aim is to have it landed and on the road for under 15k, then spend the same amount on top in mods.
    • It's generally best practise to run 1x run without VCT enabled, then 1x run enabled till redline. Overlay the two torque graphs and you'll find the desired RPM to turn off VCT. Sometimes, it might be even worthwhile turning off VCT earlier control torque/cylinder pressure and using VCT purely to spool the turbo.