SAU Community

Motec M6Oo And Wiring Harness And A Few Other Bits And Peices From And For A R33 Gtst

hi guys selling off a few parts from my to be build that never eventuated( someone thought it would be a good idea to torch the car after stealing it.. :( )

anyways

have a brand new never used motec m600 and wiring loom looking for $3800..cost me just under 4500..

new hks timing belt.... $150

new bosch 044 fuel pump $150

2 x new hks timing gears..$200 each

garage defend carbon fiber radiator air splitter panel (fitted once and taken off) so still in as new condition with a couple of very small shallow scratches.. $250

brand new orc single plate clutch good for 550ps (r33 gtst) ..blingy gold anodized .. $900

a few more things to come as well as will be removing and selling engine/gearbox,headlights,greddy type s coilovers, brakes, and jap wheels , garrett core/rajab end tank intercooler off the sky

ill put pics up soon or you can request more detailed pics to be sent to you...

Edited by spirosky33

Hey mate, can you measure up and inbox me the dimensions of the garrett/rajab intercooler and how much you want thanks.

Also can you inbox me some pics if possible.

Yea cool I'll be taking it off the car in the next couple of days and measure it up and put up pics

• 3 months later...