SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast 26/8/2012 Cruise To Singleton

m.j.h

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm well i expected about 8 last time and there was 17, wonder how many will be coming this time :)

all you bloody non posters :P

Not sure how many but rang the pub today and booked lunch for 12.30 for 20 people

Told them I would ring Sunday morning if there was more

Oh and kinda on topic but I'm kinda have to go for a drive to Scone after lunch on Sunday then turn right and go 50 odd klms out to a place called Moona Flats via Gundy

Got back to work this arvo and noticed one of the tailgates on the truck missing. Rang the manager in Sydney and he said its way better and cheaper if I go find it as they cost a fortune.

Last time one was lost in the blue mountains and they sent three guys out in a truck till they found it and was still cheaper than a replacement, apparently the firm that made the body's has a licence on the design or some such and charge a fortune for replacement bits like tailgates and side gates etc

haha wow that sucks martin! you have 50kms to look for a tiny little light thats probably smashed on the road? f**kin buy something and dodgy it up!

haha oh chookie you knob!

The tyre fitters are going to hate you Chookie

Jarred it's the tailgate not the light

A steel gate about 900mm square with some mesh

I could knock up a new one for $50 bucks but work wants me to find it and I'm curious as to where it is as I'm sure it was still there when I stopped at Aberdeen on the way back

tyre fitters never like me, i use to hate them cause i couldnt get the car on the wheel alignment machine

guess we have a love hate relationship

now to go beg the guys to fit these when they arrive lol

we should all follow you martin, extra eyes are always helpful :D

lenny bringing the evo ive heard so much about?

i will be bringing my camera again, so if anyone wants some shots of their car just let me know...

can maybe organise a group shot somewhere too?..