• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People going:

1: Tony

2: MagicMike

3: Amrit

4: 6 z32s (mike can you please confirm?)

5: any other cool cats who want to join.

Feeling abit forgotten but its cool hahah ill see you guys there :)

We can't we have both?

*Insert picture of little mexican girl*

Cause this one has 7 people going, the other one like 20-30... i feel bad for those driving a long distance. last drive was worst ever.. no offence but so boring. 350z organised one is a hinterland cruise ;)

Cause this one has 7 people going, the other one like 20-30... i feel bad for those driving a long distance. last drive was worst ever.. no offence but so boring. 350z organised one is a hinterland cruise ;)

Last one was a meet and greet event to get to know each other and not a cruise event....no offence but it is easier to say than to organise one.....

Last one was a meet and greet event to get to know each other and not a cruise event....no offence but it is easier to say than to organise one.....

I have organised many, just not on SAU.

And thought it was a cruise, was still good dont get me wrong but i dislike HWY drives, no meet points, getting split up, lack of good parking etc

Edited by R6n350GT

I have organised many, just not on SAU.

And thought it was a cruise, was still good dont get me wrong but i dislike HWY drives, no meet points, getting split up, lack of good parking etc

I agree with you Nate, v gotta learn from our mistakes......nways how did this cruise go.....hard luck i cudnt join this or will be able to make the hinterland cruise....post some photos here anyone...

I wrote a massive rant thanking everyone that came and Mike for leading the way but it didn't post! Damn you ipad!!

Anyways, thanks to everyone that rocked up and to Mike for leading the charge. Was a good run till someone almost lost brakes. :P

Food at Fernvale was ok, no pics though. Overall, a good collaboration between SAU and Aus300zx :)

First time ive been on a cruise and had a awesome time, i definitely didn't expect to lose brakes tho hahah =P

I would drive down again to the october 21st meet but dont think i can afford it hahah

I regret not taking any pics tho :/

Hi All.

Ask and yea shall receive...

My first cruise - done heaps of bike rides though. Even had a friend that hit the Armco (and survived) just below where these photos were taken.

I turned off at the Samford exit. Would have loved to have gone further but had a double booking.

Looking forward to next cruise.

These are all the pics I took, not many but we learn from our mistakes (hopefully).

post-97341-0-13246600-1349218394_thumb.jpeg

post-97341-0-95324500-1349218395_thumb.jpeg

post-97341-0-25139800-1349218398_thumb.jpeg

post-97341-0-51166900-1349218399_thumb.jpeg

post-97341-0-01012700-1349218401_thumb.jpeg

post-97341-0-07558700-1349218402_thumb.jpeg

post-97341-0-68811200-1349218403_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Fodder