SAU Community

Newcastle Photoshoot Tonight. (Thurs)

Ruxis

Hey guys,

I've been talking with Chookie and Anthony this morning and I've known they want to practice their photography skills.

So tonight were meeting at barbeach Carpark at 7pm for some night shots.

Basically just an excuse to get the dust off our cars and have a chat.

You can bring any car you like, it doesn't have to be a skyline or modified, if you want a picture of it or just a chat swing by.

So bring your friendly face out for a couple hours and have a chat.

Oh and the usual stuff to note, don't hoon about on the way there, home or near us. No excessive revving as it is a residential area so show some respect (or I'm sure they'll call the cops which is 500 metres away. This isn't a show off comp it's a friendly meet up.

Hope to see you there!

Hey buddy, was justing thinking about the location, i think they have gates to the carpark that they might lock at night from memory... just thought of it then?...

not sure on any good alternatives though.

only me jarrad and chookie turned up, but was very late notice....

Found a really good spot for pics though.. heres two of mine, they turned out ok... not 100% happy, but the location/idea has huge potential, and very keen to see chookies, as im sure they will turn out amazing...

gallery_85191_4683_762495.jpg

gallery_85191_4683_717895.jpg

• Latest Posts

• We supply brand new/USED Cryptocurrency Miners, Bitcoin ATM, GPU Mining Rigs and Graphic Cards at affordable prices + Full Cables , Installation Manuals, Warranty & enjoy %30 Discounts . STOCK PROFITABLE MINERS IM : +39 351 141 7833 IceRiver KS3 Bitmain Antminer L9 (17.6Gh) Bitmain Antminer L7 (9.5Gh) Bitmain Antminer E9 Pro (3.68Gh) Bitmain Antminer S21 Hyd (335Th) Bitmain Antminer S21 Pro (234Th) iPollo V1 Jasminer X4 Bitmain Antminer E9 (2.4Gh) Jasminer X16-P Full 1 year Warranty + 6 months return Policy MOQ - 1pc + Free Shipping - Receipt + PSU Included Test Video - Available / SN CODE For more Info , Contact Fast Response  Dm WatsApp : +39 351 141 7833
    • At least, according to this study.   https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a60983144/study-loud-exhaust-psychotic/  
    • There isn't that many cars yet that are using electric coolant pumps, but they are slowly becoming more common, especially in the euro brands.  back in 2009, they were quite rare, pretty much all were either timing chain or accessory belt driven. That said, the VQ37VHR isn't an uncommon engine, so any decent mechanic should be able to replace the water pump.  I don't live in NSW, so can't make any suggestions.
    • I do not think that the return pipe could be the cause of your particular troubles, unless perchance it is leaking in a lot of unfiltered and unmetered air (assuming your ECU is still using AFMs). And then it could be very bad, but it shouldn't prevent you making boost. Blow then engine up from running lean? Sure. But it would make boost. You really needed to disconnect this thing from the turbo inlets and close those inlet ports off a year ago, and you should do it now.
    • Pressure Ratio = 2. ie, 1 bar of boost (assuming 1 bat absolute pressure at the compressor inlet). This is relevant because compressor maps do not have "boost" up the y-axis. They have pressure ratio.