SAU Community

Places to visit on Tokyo

topi

Well it looks like ill be staying bang in the middle of the Tokyo district.Map

(Im going to be in Kichijoji)

Can anybody recomend any good places to visit? SuperAutobac style shops, drift spots, tuning places etc.

I have one day off work and one weekend, other than that it will be in the evenings.

Sorry if this has been posted before, I had a quick scan but couldnt find anything.

Cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hey guys, thanks for the replies! (We are noobs so sorry if some of this seems obvious or is completely wrong) @joshuaho96 I did go looking for the FPCM (after googling) but it's an old drift car so I think that has been bypassed already, the fuel pump is wired directly to the battery. @MBS206 OK I'll double check vacuum lines. I'm just looking at the FPR gauge, shows around 40PSI while priming and idle, until instant drop to 0, not even a slow drop, like instant.  
    • Space X Falcon Heavy is ready for lift off 
    • @Butters I can't tell you why but the bigger HKS step 2 cams improved low and mid end immensely. Turbos started spooling about 1k RPM less than before and the idle/vacuum was rock solid, it was an absolute thrill to drive, 3rd gear pulls hit 180kmh where previously only managed 160. Conversely, the milder poncoms in there now have a funky idle making it harder to get off the line, drives poorly in lower revs, laggy and makes less power/torque throughout. Feels better after I swapped the EBC but unless I put it on the Dyno again, I can't say how much better.
    • Hi Sydney kid   do you still selling spring and blistein shocks for Nissan 260rs? Air any suspension upgrades? Please advice     yudy
    • Cams are not needed at this power level, they will create lag. The cam gears are a good idea though.