SAU Community

Knobs In Magnas

dunno if its just me but every twat with a vrx or ralliart magna wants a run? its getting worse as well, i know skylines arent everyones cup of tea but give me a break!!! even my gm buddies agree stop wasting our petrol ffs

Haha. As an ex magna owner I can say there's a lot of wankers around. I had a 100% stock looking one that made 190.3kw at the front wheels and it was the fastest non turbo one in Australia. I always had other owners try and go me and I would just laugh at them

I don't seem to get anyone hitting me up for a run @ the lights lucky you :P

My only encounter has been with a guy who works at the same shopping center as me in an Evo 9 who wanted to have a go LOL surprisingly he didin't pull much on me until it was time to back off due to the 80kph speed limit even he was surprised

^ evos need to stretch their legs a bit before they start picking up speed so not really surprised

I mostly get thumbs ups in the V can't remember the last time anyone tried to g me up,

just ignore 'em not worth it

I cop it all the time, usually off the inbreds in old shitbox commy's.

Lately i've noticed that a few BA/BF falcon drivers on their P's try racing me too. I reckon my car is one of the fastest P plate legal cars on the market, aside from the SV6 commonwhores put out 210kw. I beat anyone with a p plate just about now lol.

Edit: Also HEAPS of bogans in landcruiser utes and hiluxes try racing me, i just don't even bother and pretend not to notice them..

Edited by Seano350GT

not many people over here know what a v series is. i get a lot of questions about what it is especially cos it has no badges. no one is expecting the whistling turbo either but they get the message when it hits 3000+rpm gotta plumb that bloody screamer pipe back in lol

I do get my share of people trying to get me going. Sometimes I'll entertain them but if I see P-plates, then I'm just a slow old man. Inexperienced drivers are not to be encouraged in an activity they know little about yet.

I do get my share of people trying to get me going. Sometimes I'll entertain them but if I see P-plates, then I'm just a slow old man. Inexperienced drivers are not to be encouraged in an activity they know little about yet.

What annoys me is if i beat someone they either get angry and tail gate me or will keep trying over and over..

I've been on my P's for longer than normal, lost it for 6 months last year so i've had them for 4 years now.. I consider myself an experienced-ish driver but i do understand what you mean with the d*ckheads that just get their P's and try to race everyone.

i like 'spirited acceleration without loss of traction' - but i don't race anyone. it's far too easy for things to get over 30km'h above speed limit - and then i lose my car, my license, and most likely my job without a way to get there anymore.

yes - victoria is a nanny state, it's out of control - but the rules are the rules and i don't see any point in testing them.

• 2 weeks later...