SAU Community

Drool

skyzerr33

:eek: white R33 GTR V spec N1 :eek:

oh my god what a sexy car and it even has the plates to match.

V SPEC N1

has the nismo wheels the N1 race spec engine i think i did drool on it man it was gorgeous. its the car that use to be owned by Paul Rogers the exPerth Wildcat. I spotted it forsale in Ossie park afe months ago then it was gone.

Now i saw her parked out the front of the post office on Hey Street.

pity the owner wasn't around i would of loved to have a chat.

All I can remember of this car was that Mr Roger's ad stated that this N1 was one of 6 or 8 in the world. I stopped reading at that stage and have had him pegged as a farkwit ever since. Not saying the car isn't nice, just that N1's aren't as rare as that.

Heya skyzer,

Yeah i was speaking about this in one of the other threads, when i was takin my car into PSI he had just dropped it off and i managed to have a quick talk to him! he seemed quite happy with it (AS YOU WOULD!) but no air con so wait till he hits summer but then as Brett said when you are doing 260KMH no worries just put the window down!:uh-huh: it has a SWEET sound system in it aswell inc a nice little TV/monitor.... pretty quick but kinda standard internals....i guess if you can call the N1 internals standard....what i mean is no aftermarket goodies but then again N1 has...D'Oh MAN I FEEL LIKE That Aussie Bushman show on channel RUSSEL COIGHT When he talks and stuffs up when on the CB radios:rolleyes:

I Love the little spoiler lip above the grill that the N1 has.... if ya see it agin check it out it's a pretty nice little feature...

I wouldn't quite call Paul a ****wit. He is however someone who likes his cars but does not do a great amount of research into them. He was probably told by the person selling the car that there were only 6 - 10 N1's in the world and believed him...gullable maybe, ****wit, no.

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

what is so good about this famouse N1?

can I see some pic plaese?

"picture says thousand word, but it also can be wrongly interpreted"..:)

cheers

Joe

Heya Joe,

N1 is the GTR version of a true race spec car, basically if you are ready to race then you buy a N1 and go from there, minmal comfort maximum performance as i mentioned before no air con.

prob a few other changes to the internals and mods out of factory... but bloody looks the part though i think Joe crisafio sport was selling for $59,000 which aint too bad as i have seen one in the uniqe cars mag for $79,000 and it has low kms aswell

Yeah well said Rhino i heard that they were tellin everyone that aswell....full of poo (YAY we can say poo on here!) if you ask me!

400R is quicker, it has ~400hp afterall (hence 400R), but I have been told that Nismo is very selective about who they sell them to and that there isn't a genuine 400R outside of Japan.

HKS-s14, fair enough I was a bit harsh but that add also mentioned that it was his car, and that just annoys me too, its as if saying beacuse it's his car should mean it's worth more or something. But then again maybe he didn't place the add AND it looks like it sold pretty cheaply. I get annoyed too easily I guess:)

N1 comes with differant turbos, differant suspension, differant ATESSA settings, no aircon, no radio(from factory) and a few other items for more poke..

Now the 400R is the god amongst stock GT-R's with a factory 2.7L engine (RB-X) and a superior power figure(we all know the quotes of 206kw are underrated on even stocko's). Overall i'd sell my gf for 1 hahaha but dont tell her i said that ;D