SAU Community

Fs-Dodson

MonsterGTR

For Sale used Dodson Front upper adjustable arms.

Dodson Motorsport's Front Upper Adjustable Arms are made from high quality chrome Moly tubing and rod ends. They have ample adjustment for any street, circuit or Targa use. They come set to Dodson Motorsport base settings which is +2° extra castor and – 2° extra camber over OEM settings.

• EXACT FITMENT ( CNC )
  • PRESET TO -3° CAMBER AND 7.3° CASTER
  • WIDE ADJUSTABLE RANGE
  • THICK WALL CHROMOLY TUBE
  • HIGHEST QUALITY CHROMOLY JOINTS
  • EASY ADJUSTMENT ( RH AND LH TREADS )

These retail over $1200, looking to get $650 plus shipping or local pick up in Melbourne.

Call Chris on 0413846205.

post-19661-0-26271400-1368142988_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

• Latest Posts

• Just that it's smaller than the "best" choice out of the available options.
    • Never heard any declare the -9 as a waste of time 
    • BTW, level up linking and @-ing, thanks David I actually don't have much to add, except that I have seen electrical gauges "off the scale" due to some sort of mechanical issue that work properly again after freeing up....sounds like that might be what happened here...
    • Howdy all, A mate of mine picked up an R32 GTS-T recently and it had a very... colourful... gear knob that needed to be replaced immediately 🤣 I put together a replacement which is reminiscent of the Nismo offering, which I also really like both the feeling and design. I basically took what they did and optimising for 3D printing, with the exception of the top chamfer, where I prefer a filleted design, despite it not printing quite as clean. If anybody needs another thread size for the locker or if you prefer a top chamfer similar to the Nismo one, I'm happy to put something together for you and as a side note, I was really impressed by the TPU lock nuts. Originally I was going to use steel and then found out the ones I had on hand were sadly M10 1.5 pitch, rather than the required M10 1.25 pitch, so I had to get a bit creative rather than wait for the bolt shop to open. In the picture it looks a little bit 'rough' at the top due to the layering printing on a curve, but in reality it's not very noticeable at all and honestly feels pretty good in the hand. https://www.printables.com/model/910138-nissan-skyline-r32-gear-knob Regards, Sean
    • Which can be translated into English as "waste of time"/"good"/"too big"/"stupid".