SAU Community

2013 Motorvision Toowoomba Sound Off Brought To You By Mobile Electronics Australia

meaqld13

Hi guys and girls, Mobile Electronics Australia in conjunction with Motorvision would like to invite you to attend/compete in the 2013 Sound Quality (SQ) and Bass Battle (SPL) series, there will be give-aways, live DJ, Hot food, cold drinks, Demo cars from Pioneer, Option Audio and much more!! More Information is listed below, please check out the Facebook page for updates and more info. We look forward to seeing you all there!

2013 Queensland Series

Round 5 - Saturday 8th June 2013

Motorvision

165 A Herries Street

Toowoomba QLD 4350

(07) 4632 5453

Where:

Motorvision Toowoomba

What: Round 5 of the 2013 Queensland Series of MEASQ and Round 8 of the 2013 Queensland Series of BASS Battle Competition.

When: Saturday 8th June 2013

Competitor Arrival & Registration: 5:00pm - 6:00pm

Upon arrival, please park your car across the road in Repco car park with other MEA competitors vehicles, and proceed to the MEA marquee ASAP to place your entry. Please do not park in front of stores that are open at the time you arrive.

Competition & Judging Commences: 6:00pm

Food & Drinks:

Food and drink are available at the event from vendors.

MEASQ Classes (As per the 2013 Rules)

Novice Class -$25.00

Intermediate, Advanced, Expert Classes - $35.00

Show Class - $35.00

Combined Sound / Show Class Discounted Entry - $40.00

Trophies (in each class)

1st, 2nd

Additional Awards:

Judges Choice Award

Encouragement Award

Judging Discs:

As per the 2013 Rules, judges use an assortment of tracks for auditioning. Most of these tracks are available from www.referencediscs.com.au

Rules: www.measq.com.au

MEASPL Bass Battle Classes (Entry Fee $20)

Novice

Intermediate A

Intermediate B

Intermediate C

Intermediate D

Ultimate

Trophies Awarded in Each Class

Winner | Runner Up

MEASPL Bass Battle Rules

post-113186-0-62185600-1370258517_thumb.jpg

Edited by meaqld13