SAU Community

Momo & Razo Gear Knob, Turbo Smart Boost Tee, Kics R40 Wheel Nuts(Replicas)

Hi got a few bits lying around that need new homes.

Momo gear knob $50.

post-77322-0-66035200-1370742696_thumb.jpg

Razo gear knob $30.
post-77322-0-89536300-1370742709_thumb.jpg

Turbo smart boost tee (blue) $40.
post-77322-0-25069200-1370742724_thumb.jpg

Project kics r40 (replica) lock & nut set (20 x m12, p1.25) $50.
post-77322-0-02966100-1370742737_thumb.jpg

Items used but in good condition.
Free postage within Aust.

Any questions or for more photos please pm me.

Thanks Luke.

Edited by spec-l

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Does it have a vacuum brake booster? If it does, and the booster isn't connected you will get TPS and all sorts of other codes, and it will struggle to idle Have you driven the car, checked the brakes?
    • Yep battery was off the whole time. I did have to reset about 1000 "adaptations" in the various ecus but no love.  I might pull the throttle body out and give it a clean but I'm not convinced. I don't get why it runs fine at higher revs. The cold start today was beautiful! 
    • Did you disconnect the battery for a while? It might need to relearn how to BMW, maybe?????
    • My happiness was short lived.  The car has a violently rough idle. If I get the revs up it runs really nicely albeit with some very small misses occasionally. I have checked and double checked all my connections and vacuum lines. I've even replaced some unrelated vacuum lines to to and find the problem.  The codes are all over the place. Throttle position, throttle vacuum, o2 sensor 1, o2 sensor 2, occasional misfire code. Makes me think a wire has been broken or something isn't clipped in properly but there's so little around where I was working to miss plugging in or to break. Super weird.  It's only at warm idle. Cold start is beautiful until the revs drop below 850 - 900 rpm then all hell breaks loose.