SAU Community

Power Steering Problem.

BrewsterGTS4

if the oil isn't low in the reservoir then its the pump that's got issues too. If not the pump having the issue that causes both the leak and the hard steering.

Time for a new P/S pump by the sounds of it...

Any grinding noises at first start up or when you first try to turn the wheel from a cold start?

if the oil isn't low in the reservoir then its the pump that's got issues too. If not the pump having the issue that causes both the leak and the hard steering.

Any grinding noises at first start up or when you first try to turn the wheel from a cold start?

will let you know soon, just getting a new battery, stupid un relocated batter, i need a odyssey pc680

will let you know soon, just getting a new battery, stupid un relocated batter, i need a odyssey pc680

when i drive i get a knocking on bumps but i cant hear any grinding.

haha, that's prob a suspension coilover or bushing too then...

does your power steering unit even make a whining sound when used on cold start-up? i.e. cold start the car n then turn the wheel while the car is stationary with the bonnet open to be able to hear it.

Edited by jjman