Trackschool Trackday @ Wakefield | Jan 3Rd 2014 | Timing

Bozman1

Hi Crew

Lets start the new year with a trackday icon_mrgreen.gif

Details for our next track day.

DATE:

Friday JAN 3RD 2014

VENUE:

Wakefield Park, 10 km south of Goulburn, is a purpose-built closed road track environment which simulates typical driving corners.

PRICE:

Retail is $265 per person

Forum Special

$250

THERE IS A BOOKING FORM ON http://www.trackschool.com.au

TRACK:

2.2km racing circuit.

VEHICLE:

Use your own vehicle, or hire one of our race cars. Our vehicles available - http://www.trackschool.com.au/cars.html

* 1 x Honda Integra Type R
* 2 x Mazda MX5s
* 1 x Nissan 180SX
* 1 x Ford V8 Ute from the V8 Ute Series

PRICE INCLUDES:

* Max 4 groups
* Max 40 cars
* Timing
* Plenty of track time
* Well organised
* Instructors
* Lunch
* Free passenger sessions
* $250

GROUP ORGANISATION:

We only allow small groups of vehicles on the track at one time.

Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience.

CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS:

Please wear closed in shoes, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt.

Bring a helmet (helmet hire is available).

Thank you
post-39171-0-08631600-1387509819_thumb.jpg

• Latest Posts

• Easiest way to know is to break out the multimeter and measure it when cold, then measure all the resistances again once it gets hot enough to misfire. Both the original ignitor and the J Replace version. Factory service manual will have the spec for the terminal measurements.
    • Yes that sounds right. Cars currently in the shop for the engine work. Will need to remeasure .. but yes I think I must be targeting 45cm from fender. 
    • Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site! Legitimate Girls Super Сasual Dating
    • You have your numbers back to front. 350mm from wheel centre to guard lip would be scrapinly low and the suspension arms would be at spastic angles and it would have the road manners of a meth affected giraffe. You can down to ~450mm (from larger stock starting values about 50ish mm higher than that) before you start to create to many problems.
    • I think last I checked it was 35cm from fender to wheel center. I heard u can go up to 45-48cm before handling his impacted. But I need to check again. I know I was about 1.2 cm off being close to max recommended.