SAU Community

1990 Nissan Skyline 32 Gtr

Hey guys, I have here a 1990 Nissan 32 GTR that i need gone as soon as possible.

No Swaps.

1st owner in Australia.
1990 32GTR.
130,416 km
HKS pods.
HKS boost gauge.
Blitz EBC.
Genuine 18'' BBS LM's wheels.
Tien coilovers.
Stock turbos, turbos will need replacing.
Rocker cover seal needs replacing

Car is garaged and has not been driven since turbo has been whinning.
Car was rarely driven.
Always looked after, very clean inside and out.
BP Ultimate always used
Non smoker.

No RWC.
No REG, exp Jan 3rd
Plates NOT included

Need the car gone.

I'm asking $14,000 but im very negotiable

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

post-64311-0-45022400-1392699243_thumb.jpgpost-64311-0-21644500-1392699209_thumb.jpgpost-64311-0-09655500-1392699191_thumb.jpgpost-64311-0-75581400-1392699294_thumb.jpgpost-64311-0-21217600-1392699337_thumb.jpgpost-64311-0-06905000-1392699382_thumb.jpg

post-64311-0-60632400-1392699525_thumb.jpgpost-64311-0-22772200-1392699553_thumb.jpg

Edited by .jonno

can you offer an assurance (in writing and co-signed by an attorney) that if it won't pass a roadworthy in it's current form, that you will either pay for all work needed to get it to a roadworthy condition, or supply a full refund of the purchase?

I, and i'm sure other's on here have been burned before with people claiming the car is road worthy, when it in fact needs thousands spent to get it to a roadworthy condition, i can tell from the picture's that it's likely to low, and if the rocker cover gasket needs replacing then it's fair i think to assume it's leaking oil from there, since you've claimed it it should have no trouble passing roadworthy, but there's clearly at least 1, possibly two items that may need addressing in order to get it to pass, what else might be wrong we're not being informed of?

Edited by ttoks

can you offer an assurance (in writing and co-signed by an attorney) that if it won't pass a roadworthy in it's current form, that you will either pay for all work needed to get it to a roadworthy condition, or supply a full refund of the purchase?

I, and i'm sure other's on here have been burned before with people claiming the car is road worthy, when it in fact needs thousands spent to get it to a roadworthy condition, i can tell from the picture's that it's likely to low, and if the rocker cover gasket needs replacing then it's fair i think to assume it's leaking oil from there, since you've claimed it it should have no trouble passing roadworthy, but there's clearly at least 1, possibly two items that may need addressing in order to get it to pass, what else might be wrong we're not being informed of?

Wrong section, I think your after " brand new cars for sale" section.

You can fork out $100-200 or even ask some of the people on this forum to inspect the car. Best thing to do is get an official inspection, which will outline everything from the body and paint to all engine specific. If you want a cheap but roadworthy car, this would be the way to go. Everybody knows that GTR's dont usually go for $14k, so you would be expected to have a few g's ready for unexpected occurences.

If you think an R32 GT-R you buy for 14k is not going to have a single thing wrong with it, you're absolutely playing with yourself.