SAU Community

1 Schumacher Grandstand 2014 Australian Grand Prix Melbourne F1 Silver Advantage

deongster

My wife got me this ticket as a present - unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances i cant make the trip to watch this years BRILLIANT start of the race year!

New engines this year, turbo again after so many years - never know this year we may re-live Senna's days - new noses on the cars and new drivers!! Everything NEW and its the FIRST RACE OF THE YEAR!!!

Forza Scuderia Ferrari - Kimi & Alonso, they are going to be amazing!! Will see how Vettel will be doing this year!

The ticket is a full 4 day pass - with Silver GP Advantage - you will get a free merchandise when you arrive at F1 this year! Pit Walk, Front Straight Walk - The works!

Schumacher Grandstand - Section F - Row T - Seat 6 - Prefferred gate of entry 10 - ONLY ONE TICKET AVAILABLE

This is the ticket - http://www.grandprix.com.au/tickets/four-day-grandstand/schumacher-grandstand

This location has been sold out!! Its a brilliant location to watch the cars pit in and work on their Pit strategy - who goes in first, who is going for the hot lap, the screen is in front of you so you wont miss any of the action to top it off food and drinks are nearby!

Its a beautifiul location for the last 2 corners before the front straight - will see lots of action there... hopefully lots of overtaking and battles as well...

Its a beautiful seat and i am kicking myself for not being able to go BUT will be flying to Brisbane instead to pick up my R32 GTR!!!! hahahah best reason to miss the F1!!

Ebay link : http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111294294246

post-130368-0-90207500-1394152828_thumb.jpg

post-130368-0-44928300-1394152841_thumb.jpg

post-130368-0-15664700-1394152855_thumb.jpg

post-130368-0-13760400-1394152867_thumb.jpg