SAU Community

Club Day At Basky Tomorrow ( Sunday 27-4)

DJRIFT

Hey all

Light car club of Tas are holding a club day at basky tomorrow for anyone with nothing ti do and wanting to get a motorsport fix. Free spectating. And if you want to drive bring some cash as they take entries on the day.

There will be a few fast Porsches toranas skylines supras and a good mix of cars in between. If its dry there should be plenty of sub minute cars. Like Matt Rodgers high hp supra and current gt class lap record holding Porsche cub car of Greg garwoods

Lcct are a launceston car club and are holding a club day at basky as part of there super sprint championships.

I'll have my drift car there and fingers crossed its dry because I've only ever grip lapped my car in the wet at basky. Keen to crack the minute with the car putting down back to back 58sec laps at symmons 2 weeks ago.

Hey bushy. Yes just managed to crack the minute with a 58 flat. Second fastes car of the day behind garwoods Porsche cup car.

Super awesome track can't wait to go again.

It's more of a time attack car as its only good for a hand full of laps. Althoe sports gt may be on the cards for later this year. Will see how the year pans out.