SAU Community

R34Gtt Impul Ecu And Arc Radiator Cooling Plate (Titanium)

Selling IMPUL ecu tuned for mild mods. I ran it up on a dyno and it was not leaning out or pinging at 7psi. Ecu is tuned for up to 12psi so if you decide to run it up on a dyno then it would open the car up a bit.

Car ran great when i had it installed. Would be a cheap upgrade for anyone with a relatively stock GTT as its a direct plug and play.

Other features include 180km/h speed limiter removal. Improved economy. (Please Google for other features)

Also selling and ARC titanium radiator cooling panel, it assists in directing cool air into the radiator opening and avoiding air escaping through the gap between the bumper and radiator gap at the bonnet latch.

Let me know what price you are willing to pay and PM me.

As i am not too sure how much these are worth, obviously no silly low offers.

post-112499-0-66902800-1401155671_thumb.jpg

post-112499-0-84034700-1401155826_thumb.jpg

post-112499-0-51052900-1401156735_thumb.jpg

ARC cooling plate SOLD.

IMPUL ECU still for sale, cheap upgrade for anyone wishing to run more boost. Tuned for 12psi and 3" exhaust.

I would be happy with around $350 ono for the ecu, simply a plug and play with no requirement to tune, just check the mixtures on the dyno when setting boost. These were $2,000 new

Thanks

Edited by Bugzs15

Is possible to remap the ecu?

Ist the speed limit deleted?

Also for automatic Transmission?

Speed limit is deleted, ecu is not mappable, should be no issues with having an automatic as the impul website does not seem differentiate between the two but would be good to double check.

• 3 weeks later...