SAU Community

Bride Low Max Experience

Hey just wondering if anyone has a pair of bride bucket seats in their r33 and what it was like having them as they have a fixed back etc any positive or negative experiences with having these in the car

Thanks

Are you referring to fixed back or recliner?

I am interested to know if the LowMax recliners allow easy access to the rear without sliding the seat forward? (they don't tilt forward very far from a =what I have seen.

I've got a single Recaro fixed back in my R34 if it helps. Getting in and out of it takes a bit of effort (and I'm only 171cm) if you don't want to keep scraping your bolsters.

I normally support myself by putting my right hand on the door scuff plate and then slide in.

As for accessing back seat, you have no chance unless you slide your seat forward, even then, it can be a struggle to reach inside, with two fixed backs, then accessing the back seat almost becomes impossible, whether it's for storing stuff or people sitting there.

Thanks for the info, I assumed as much with a fixed back seat.

Still keen to hear form people with the Bride Low Max recliners.

Do they tilt forward enough to allow access without sliding them forward on the rails?

As for Bride Low Max reclinables, I had a fake Gias in the car before my Recaro. And it was the version 1, where you have to keep spinning the knob on the side to recline, and I personally never reclined my seat for people to get in from my side, because it's such a pain....

But I know the version 2 has a better reclining mechanism, where you just twist and it reclines. Accessing the back just by tilting (without sliding seat forward) will depends on how far back you sit.