SAU Community

Wtb To Rebuild The Dayz

I am still looking for an RWD auto box.

The turbo piping was real bodgie, so to get it back to standard I need the inlet piping from the AFM to the turbo intake.

Including the piping from the BOV to the inlet and the piping from the rocker cover to the the inlet pipe.

I also want to get a $20 manual boost controller. It probably will cost more these dayz.

I am in GC hinterland.

I am still looking for an RWD auto box.

The turbo piping was real bodgie, so to get it back to standard I need the inlet piping from the AFM to the turbo intake.

Including the piping from the BOV to the inlet and the piping from the rocker cover to the the inlet pipe.

I also want to get a $20 manual boost controller. It probably will cost more these dayz.

I am in GC hinterland.

Those cheap turbotech etc mbc's are shit. They spike and don't hold boost for longer than a day. You can get turbosmart ones for $30 second hand. I've been there, done that.

And the rest of the parts i have seen on ebay ;)

Hey mate, Are you aware if the Stagea RWD auto boxes are actually the same as an R34 Auto trans?

I'm a Mechanic and i recently converted a R34 Auto 120,XXXkm's to a manual and have my old Auto trans, great condition, complete with the converter that i would send up to you real cheap if it will work, i imagine they would work.

let me know i would be able to get it to your door for like $350 delivered.

• 2 weeks later...