SAU Community

what are the colors???

I desperately need to know that the two colors are on the "silhouette" rear decal on a white s3 R31 skyline silhouette. I've inquired about buying a genuine sticker and nissan couldn't get them for me.

I've got a good digital image off a red silhouette but it has "orange on white" and I'm fairly sure the white car has different colors.

Once I know the colors I can get a sticker made up.

Secondly I would like to know the width in mm of the pin stripe and the gap in mm between the side moulding and the pin stripe. (how far above the moulding the pin stripe is)

I've just finnished painting a s3 wagon in white over metalic silver with the intention of doing a full silhouette mock up.

I'm dying to post pics but I want to wait till I get the pin stripes on so its completely finnished.

Come on guys help out a guy who's so close to finnishing a hard earned dream.

There's a Series 3 Silhouette mockup running around Canberra as well, it's a dead ringer for the real thing (I mean if there ever was a real thing, that's what it'd look like)

It's red over silver

Thanks dude for the colors, that silhouette wagon's nice. Mine's a series 3 which looks a bit nicer.

It's a shame there's not later model skyline wagons around to own, stagea's are bloody nice but parts will be an issue. You get used to going to the local wreckers for bits.

I recently met someone who once owned a Sillo. He apparently has BRAND NEW Sillo decals he bought when he owned the car.

3 sillo stickers in all different colour combinations, and one GTS sticker from the front grille of a GTS2!!!

• 4 weeks later...