SAU Community

Im moving out!

Kyles

IM MOVING OUT!

I went to have a look at a cute little 1 bed 1 bath apartment today in joondalup

Put my aplication in tomorrow, The real estate approves of me i just have to get the owner to like me. and hopefully move in on the weekend!!!!!!!

But no computer.. so ill only be on here now and again.. but ill still see ya all on cruses and hopefully my house warming!! :)

:Party:

oh of course...

Ive just gotta get it approved and then move in and get settled..

Then i having a big party.. well not too big.. the apartment isnt that big... :) but it should be good ;)

:Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party:

speaking of getting drunk...

on saturday night I got picked by this one blondy and she was keep hitting me arms... or was it draging me some where...?!?!? I was out of my face.

I think she was from canada somewhere... or damm good at pretending she is from there...

anyway I was famouse Korean Soccer player Mr.an Jung-han :lol:

anyway I came home around 3 or three dotn remember dont ask!

anyway I really had fun with me work boyz chatting up girls...

and I came home trow up and play infront of toilet bowl... :) that was really unpleasant feeling that is...

anyway I am fine after monday and I went to shopping with me girl.

story of my weekends..

cheers

Joe

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

speaking of getting drunk...

on saturday night I got picked by this one blondy and she was keep hitting me arms... or was it draging me some where...?!?!? I was out of my face.

I think she was from canada somewhere... or damm good at pretending she is from there...

anyway I was famouse Korean Soccer player Mr.an Jung-han :lol:

anyway I came home around 3 or three dotn remember dont ask!

anyway I really had fun with me work boyz chatting up girls...

and I came home trow up and play infront of toilet bowl... :( that was really unpleasant feeling that is...

anyway I am fine after monday and I went to shopping with me girl.

story of my weekends..

cheers

Joe

dont forget to add interupting troy and I after we left and had got back to the hotel ;):P :P :P :P :P

:)

Originally posted by Kyles

IM MOVING OUT!

I went to have a look at a cute little 1 bed 1 bath apartment today in joondalup

Put my aplication in tomorrow, The real estate approves of me i just have to get the owner to like me. and hopefully move in on the weekend!!!!!!!  

:Party:

Heya Kyles i don't wanna put a damper on things but do you work or go to school in Joondalup? If so that is awesome but if not....well man it sucks living all the way out there.... I live in ILUKA bout 5 mins up from there and work in west perth and all my friends live near perth...it's such a hassle driving backwards and forwards and 1 hr of public transport! don't get me wrong it is BEAUTIFUL up there but just really far away from civilisation ...oh and friends (for me)

R34 you live up our way aswell don't ya? what do you recon? the guy who i work with also dislikes living so far away....I'm trying to rent a house in Innaloo myself but pain trying to find someone to move out with thats right..... i don't think me and my gfriend are ready for that lving together stage....too many plates will be thrown at each other:p

For 2 years when i was on my P's i went from Joondalup to Fremantle.... i thought that was hard enough.... If you guys can do this together you can do anything :uh-huh:

Of course that was in my datsun 200b my first ever car the good old DATO! but it would have made things a lot more nicer if i had my skyline 5 years ago :-)

Kyles works in Kinross so Joondi is good and if i move up to be with her its closer to work for me than Rockingham so its win win for me. i could even ride the deadly treadly to the choo choo and get the train 3 out of 4 work days to it will be good for the 'line :)

Originally posted by 25GTT

... I live in ILUKA bout 5 mins up from there and work in west perth and all my friends live near perth...it's such a hassle driving backwards and forwards and  1 hr of public transport! don't get me wrong it is BEAUTIFUL up there but just really far away from civilisation ...oh and friends (for me)

R34 you live up our way aswell don't ya? what do you recon?  

Hey don't knock Iluka!! I just paid $1/4mill for a block there.

Never had a problem with the distance Mrs R34 and I work in the CBD and get on the freeway 6.30am...that way only 25mins to get there. What your used too I guess. If this was Sydney Iluka would almost be considered innercity

Originally posted by R34

Hey don't knock Iluka!! I just paid $1/4mill for a block there.

Never had a problem with the distance Mrs R34 and I work in the CBD and get on the freeway 6.30am...that way only 25mins to get there. What your used too I guess. If this was Sydney Iluka would almost be considered innercity

Bwah what? 6:30 does that time even exist? my alarm goes off at 6:40 and your already on the freeway, fair enough at that time it would be a nice drive but peak our is a Beatch, also i have to catch the train then red cat to work takes for eeeeevvvvvaaaa!!:cool:

Hey R34 what do you do as a job?

I guess if you have a missus it is a verry nice place for family and so on but being 23 the only places i can go to is Justice and the Edge....formally Bronsons...need i say more! :P

I think the only advantage of living in Iluka/Joondalup is that PSI is close to us:p

Looks like you scored on that one then skyzer!! works out VERY well for you guys!

Originally posted by 25GTT

Hey R34 what do you do as a job?

Officially I'm managing director of Rage Design

Actually Kim the ATO and I work in our own business contracting to Woodside (ATM) in the Oil and Gas Industry design.

The ATO takes half but to date hasn't done anything constructive

:cool:

well moving tomorrow.

I have a cute little apartment.

Its not very big but it will do for me :)

Its a one bed one bath studio apartment on top of a garage.. but unlike most studios its got a seperate bedroom.

Im still very close to work. Only a 10 min buss ride if that and prob a 25min bike ride.

So this is goodbye :D I Should beable to get on the computer now and again. Otherwise ill see you at cruses or my house warming :)

bye!