SAU Community

WRX eater or beater?

J_J

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rexbomb dollar for dollar...great car and money well spent....

pre-2001 models only...forget the newer REX it's under powered and a heavy weight...even RWD cars can flog it. I had my 2000 STI from new and on my second GTR....had to pour a lot of money into the GTR to exceed the standard of the STI, but the STI is driven everywhere and anywhere.

Krawler it's nice to dream, but wake up!

Skylinegeoff "eat it in third" sorry the race is over and the rex was backing off...look at your speedo and may be his brake lights are glowing as you pass. It's not worth the risk after 160. If you can't be in front or catch and pass within 300 metres...give it up. (the track is a different matter)

Ferni 210rwkw with less traction and all that extra weight = not enough to win....but maybe in your mind, refer comment for Skylinegeoff.

Serious-Seven try making yourself understandable...woop ass!!!!

Now take it all with a sense of humour...as I will, when the replies and excuses/reasons for Losing/winning etc come in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13_devil

OMG! this is a 1st, i have never seen an un-man car destroy a wrx or any car for that matter  

dude get ur P's before u come in here and talk about ur soo called "fc" destroy other peoples cars, bit hard to do that hay if u cant drive  

i second that..... lol

GTR STI .....dude i in ore of your cars... u lucky and to have to fine ass bitches like that...is it r33 or r34 gtr? wouldn't a r34 (stock) just own all....

Sorry, just stating what i have seen/experienced.... even without launching in my car i have beaten wrx's (one in particular had lightweight racing wheels and exaust from what i could see)... my mates gtst with ~210rwkw, i can't beat unless i launch. Maybe the wrx's i have come up against just have bad drivers.

LOL...... you dont believe it ?

Pfffft.. i dont care.. there is already people who have seen what i have from these forums in real life.

you two kids are just keyboard warriors.

Ok then... Christmas present from Santa? Then why did you change your thing to 'Sleeper :P'

Yeah, I learned how to use a keyboard once

And how am I a kid, your 15

I'm not even going to bother replying to any of your stupid comments on how i got my car.

I have so much to say about you but what for ? where behind keyboards and argueing... what a waste of time.

anyway, WRX's are pretty hard to beat off the lights with the usual GTS25-t you find on the street.

But since they have such short gear ratio's that launch doesnt last to long.

once you hit over 100km/h you see your car rocketing past the WRX.

anyway, WRX's are pretty hard to beat off the lights with the usual GTS25-t you find on the street.

But since they have such short gear ratio's that launch doesnt last to long.

once you hit over 100km/h you see your car rocketing past the WRX.

Are you tripping on something?, RB25 eats EJ20's... well atleast from what i have seen.

Are you tripping on something?, RB25 eats EJ20's... well atleast from what i have seen.

Sorry kid, but i think you didnt get what i was saying ? Offcourse a WRX could do a better 0-100 then a GTS25-t. But anyone in this particular forum would choose a R33 over a 99WRX ;)... i said the r33 is better.

GO THE RB25DET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry kid, but i think you didnt get what i was saying ? Offcourse a WRX could do a better 0-100 then a GTS25-t. But anyone in this particular forum would choose a R33 over a 99WRX ;)... i said the r33 is better.

Look KID, no you didnt say the R33 is better, im gonna have to shove a sign up ur ass Quoteing 'WRX's are pretty hard to beat off the lights'

I have so much to say about you but what for ?

Yeah dont worry, I know a few people on here that have much to say, to you to.

I recon I could beat a wrx to 100 pretty much every time, when my car was stock and I couldn't drive it as well as I can now it only took till about 110k's, recon I could have one easily by 80 now if I dont get it off the line anywayz!

What the hell, most of you say that the wrx will have you until you get traction, yet at the same time you say you's could beat it to 100.. Make up your minds.

Ding Ding Ding There goes the school bell again... Lunch time now. "Guess what guys... I got a new matchbox car today"

Rexbomb dollar for dollar...great car and money well spent....

pre-2001 models only...forget the newer REX it's under powered and a heavy weight...even RWD cars can flog it. I had my 2000 STI from new and on my second GTR....had to pour a lot of money into the GTR to exceed the standard of the STI, but the STI is driven everywhere and anywhere.

Krawler it's nice to dream, but wake up!

Skylinegeoff "eat it in third" sorry the race is over and the rex was backing off...look at your speedo and may be his brake lights are glowing as you pass. It's not worth the risk after 160. If you can't be in front or catch and pass within 300 metres...give it up. (the track is a different matter)

Ferni 210rwkw with less traction and all that extra weight = not enough to win....but maybe in your mind, refer comment for Skylinegeoff.

Serious-Seven try making yourself understandable...woop ass!!!!

Now take it all with a sense of humour...as I will, when the replies and excuses/reasons for Losing/winning etc come in.

Agreed... Take it from sum1 who's been there n done that. :throwup:

stupid to argue WRX can kill R33, as ever car, level of mod and driver skill are always different.

most of the time i race WRX i win. i have never lost to a Sti, but beaten by a few of WRX.

they are nice car, but not what i want