SAU Community

Nismo Knob, Gauges, Bleed Valve, Factory Mats, R32 ECU.

G'day guys,

Well as some of you know, I wrote my R33 GTS-t off a few months ago and I've now got a RS Four-V :(

These bits weren't on the insurance policy for the R33 so I took them out before the car was sent to the auctions :)

TOMEI Master Brake Cylinder Stopper Bolts to the strut tower (there's two bolt holes there from factory) and stops the firewall from flexing under hard braking. Also improves brake feel at hard braking. I'd put this on the Stagea, but the alarm is mounted there and can't be moved :rofl: Selling for $60. SOLD

Nismo Black Chrome gear knob NEVER USED ! I bought and paid for this and while I was waiting for it to be delivered I had the accident.. Bought it for $110, selling it for $80. It has no scratches at all, brand spanking new... SOLD

Turbo HPBC bleed valve Perfect working condition, used for about 18 months. It has two valves in it, one to stop wastegate creep (adjustable) and the normal bleed valve. I had this installed with very short hoses and it barely spiked at all ! Bought for $135, selling for $75.

3 Gauges in a DIN mount All are mechanical gauges. Oil temp, boost and oil presure. All are VDO gauges and have blue bulbs in them. Comes with all the fittings you need to hook them up to the motor. The oil presure gauge is brand new and never used. I had a fitting made up and I was just about to put it in the car when I had the accident !! The front is covered in black leather that matches in with the dash pad. After $250 for them.SOLD

Factory R33 GTS-t front mats Good condition, have the factory 'Skyline' metal logo tag on them. $45 and they are yours. SOLD

Factory R32 GTS-t manual ECU Was planning on modding this and using it in the R33 GTS-t, but never got around to it. Not modified - totally stock $100. SOLD

Factory Din Pocket Took this out when I installed the DIN gauges. Factory din pocket with flip down front. Has a cut out in the back from where I had a Profec A mounted for a while. I got the $hit's with the Profec A and went back to the bleed valve !!! $20.SOLD

Happy to do COD post (may need a deposit) or direct credit, but either way the buyer pays for postage.

Email me at [email protected] or drop me a PM.

Cheers

Jayson

Ahh, one thing I should've mentioned about the DIN gauges. The bottom part of the face on the holder actually sits behind the console - if you have a good look at the pictures you can see a slight wear line where the console sits against the face of the mount.

I just measured the face of the mount and the part that is viewable once in the console is 58mm.

I can email you the plans for it if you want to have a better look at it.

J