SAU Community

Krispy Kremes run 8-Aug

DJ984

Hey guys...

the newy peeps are doin a run to KK at Penrith...

I was thinking of getting a group together at Thornleigh maccas and meeting them there...

I'm still getting full details (times etc)

so do you want to post your interest?

Cheers,

Dave.

UPDATED:

OK... so, sorry for my lack of organisation thus far, HERE'S THE PLAN!

Meet: Thornleigh Maccas at 11:00am

Depart at 11:30 am

Arrive at Krispy Kremes at about 12:30!!!

So, hope you'll all be there, bring your 2-ways and all and bring an empty stomach that you can fill with Krispy Kremes!!!!

Cheers!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys...

the newy peeps are doin a run to KK at Penrith...

I was thinking of getting a group together at Thornleigh maccas and meeting them there...

I'm still getting full details (times etc)

so do you want to post your interest?

Cheers,

Dave.

you ppl do know that krispy kremes have open other shops aswell as penrith?

Yeah, silver gts-t i do... It's actually a newy cruise and I wanted to go but their gonna go a long way so i'm gonna get a crew together and meet them there rather than meet up with their bunch somewhere...

We want to plan to meet there about 12:30-1ish... so what time do you think we need to depart thornleigh maccas?... Also, I need a leader for this one 'cause i'm geographically challenged! LOL!

Cheers,

Dave.

Should be a good run down as we are heading through Wisemans.

It will be the last run for a short while as the pride and joy is going up on the blocks for some work on the gearbox, so I'll be making this run count while everything is in semi working order.

If I feel like a self induced heart attack I might just come along
C'mon the women aren't that bad :P

Had my first KK the other week, that box didn't last long :) If you wanna get them for free just go and line up, wait for 1 of the staff to offer you a free donut and then walk out. Walk back in 5mins and repeat until full :)

I'll be up for it, been meaning to come on a cruise for a while, and im addicted to Krispy Kremes, so if Silver gtst gives me a lift should be there :rofl:

hey dudes,

im only new to this forum stuff and i only got an R33 skyline about 1 month ago but im keen for a cruise to sumwhere with a bunch of fellow skyline drivers......give me sum info on how to get involved in cruises...........

thanks

Keep an eye on this thread (or threads of this type) then just show up.

When you arrive at the meetup destination stand at the front of your car, put 1 hand on your head, 1 hand on your gut and turn both hands in a circular motion whilst spinning around in circles 10x.

That's it... :(

LOL!!!! yes, do exactly as benm said and you'll be right!!!!

Ok, I have a passenger who knows the way there now so the only way anyone else will be leading this one is if they can beat the GTR!!! :)

Good to hear you'll be there Steve! C ya there! sad to hear the cars goin off the road though :( (Wanna buy an R32 to replace it!?!?!?)

OK... so, sorry for my lack of organisation thus far, HERE'S THE PLAN!

Meet: Thornleigh Maccas at 11:00am

Depart at 11:30 am

Arrive at Krispy Kremes at about 12:30!!!

So, hope you'll all be there, bring your 2-ways and all and bring an empty stomach that you can fill with Krispy Kremes!!!!

Cheers!

HAHAHA!!! yeah, if the winner buys it they get the GTR no worries! LOL!

CS_180: why do you say that?... that's about how long it'll take from thornleigh doing the speed limits isn't it? Also, if you're coming on this one we have to be more organised than that auto salon cruise LOL!!!!