SAU Community

CEF-ZLA vs VL-ULEH

inark

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow 3 post while i was away getting lunch, now who loves their keyboard?? getting a bit worked up are we??? :) (Your not talking any of this gay thread seriously are you?)

2Bar boost melt tyres, hit walls?? :D righteooooo nackers!!!

And who am i saying i will woop??

Well i am starting track days now, hence the car is at ice getting oil cooler etc retune finialised, as i will actually be in victoria most weeks now till the end of the year unlike last year!!

If you are there on sunday i will give you a ride and make sure i hit the wall on the passenger side of the car :D

pfft nark i will start in 3rd gear and beat you!!

This will be coming down to race you also

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/662889

oh i dont know denham... maybe i misread this :)

getting worked up??

one post showing how much of a foo' u are...

another showing how much u care..

the other seeing how many people would be willing to see u embarrased.. :D

oh yeah u got to me all worked up alright... its not the fact i have nothig better to do all day while im at work... yup its dannys dream... i can sit here all day and get paid to bag u out :D

btw someone has offered to lend me some R33 GTR wheels... now all i need is some pads and the entrance fee... come on boys i know theres a lot more people out there that hate denham enough to donate to a cause :D

lmao doxx...

did u know jesus was really made from the marshmellowy like substance which when u bit into u would halucinate for weeks on end and be sent on spiritual journeys of enlightenment. He actually was shaped like a donkey.

oh i dont know denham... maybe i misread this :)

getting worked up??  

one post showing how much of a foo' u are...

another showing how much u care..

the other seeing how many people would be willing to see u embarrased.. :D

oh yeah u got to me all worked up alright... its not the fact i have nothig better to do all day while im at work... yup its dannys dream... i can sit here all day and get paid to bag u out :D  

btw someone has offered to lend me some R33 GTR wheels... now all i need is some pads and the entrance fee... come on boys i know theres a lot more people out there that hate denham enough to donate to a cause :D

I am gonna get embarrased if you come race on sunday???:confused:

If so bring on the so called imbarrasment :box:

does anyone have a midnite racing account? im bored.... race me in my bog stock 944

this is the only thing that keeps me from getting to bored that i go postal and stab all the people under 5 foot in this office.

btw... sam... im going to hound u until u give in and come down next friday... if not to have a gfew runs to have a few drinks after :)

I am gonna get embarrased if you come race on sunday???:confused:  

If so bring on the so called imbarrasment  :box:

damn right :D

comeon... i have wheels now... everyone else chip in :D

whered danny go :)

I had a dream last night that I was holding a drift event at some mysterious track that was a mixture of Amaroo and the path around my kindergarten (where I had my first rollover). One of the drivers had a bad stack and was sick and when I pulled him out of the car he was a rag doll and I squeezed all the juice out of him. Eventually he went to hospital and I think he was going to have his leg amputated.

Basically that was quite strange. But probably not as strange as this thread.

What am i exactly meant to live upto? Race your car and some vl that need slicks,auto,transbrake and to be towed on a trail to and from track??? I think my GIVE-A-SHIT-O-METER will register less than 0 on that one as just coz your going to be there doesent mean i will drop everything and have to come!!

I will be at Sandown on sunday as i find it alot more interesting that driving in a straight line for a few seconds.

And i remember you bragging about bringing the ceff on the track and all the other rubbish, yet that doesent seem to happen now does does it? :)

i drive my car to work and back every day..

gym and back

missus place and back..

why woudl i tow it to calder..

i woudl race u with street tires. but whats da point mate..

il only shit all over u and i payed my 55 buxs to get the BEST time i could possibly get

it happens when u have pride in somthing u built with your own 2 hands.. u should try it one day instead of buying factory stock cars and bolt on exhaust ect ect..

wait, jesus was a marshmellow?

noooooooooo he was a donkey made of marshmellow... but dont tell anyone the FBI are always after me...

someones at the door!!

I had a dream last night that I was holding a drift event at some mysterious track that was a mixture of Amaroo and the path around my kindergarten (where I had my first rollover). One of the drivers had a bad stack and was sick and when I pulled him out of the car he was a rag doll and I squeezed all the juice out of him. Eventually he went to hospital and I think he was going to have his leg amputated.

Basically that was quite strange. But probably not as strange as this thread.

lol laurence... u squeezed juice out of him... thats just very wrong.

much like this thread :)