SAU Community

CEF-ZLA vs VL-ULEH

inark

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inark, you should  honestly stop saying stuff. i am not a ***** like most others on the net so stop the shit two year old mum bagging crap.

maybe u should learn to read then u twat cause im bagging u not ur mum. i will talk to u how i see fit based on ur previous posts. If u cant take it then dont give out.

13.5?

is that all? man ur lucky i didnt come... wouldnt u be embarrased after all that talk.

even my gf ran a 13.8 in soarer with nothing more than a catback and a pod.

lol nah thats not a bad time... was it ur first time out on the drag way?

Danny - man thats quick as ****! dont the rules state that u have to have a parachute if ur running in the 9s or less or ur not allowed on the track??

Should get a camera mount setup in his car... see how mental it is from inside the car haha

maybe u should learn to read then u twat cause im bagging u not ur mum. i will talk to u how i see fit based on ur previous posts. If u cant take it then dont give out.  

13.5?

is that all? man ur lucky i didnt come... wouldnt u be embarrased after all that talk.

Danny - man thats quick as ****! dont the rules state that u have to have a parachute if ur running in the 9s or less or ur not allowed on the track??

Should get a camera mount setup in his car... see how mental it is from inside the car haha

Heehehehe.

I have a plenty of incar videos i took :D .>

Ill host them up once my mate gets back from QLD - ( ahh 10 days ) just wait for fullboost pics.

I did the shittest First to 2nd gear changes.. And my 2nd to 3rd is decent.

This was on 5psi , i tried fidling with my boost tap ( hahahhaha dont ever use one) and it wouldnt even put me to stock boost.. it is so gay just dont even bother with the turbosmart ones. I am buying two ebc's today ( hks ev4 and blitz twin sbc) and i will see which one will hold 1bar all the way in the rev range.

I was doing small 1st gear burnouts ( mm plenty of smoke) but no point of melting street tyres for the drags.. The smoke was pretty big actuallly.

Yup, first time down the DRAG STRIP.

im going next week to test my boost controller(s) :bat: - me and mate with a t04e/66, port , dowell etc.. i want to prove to him ill whhooop whoop his ass if where botho n 1bar and street tyres

13.5?

nah man no cage or parachute at calder.. only when he runs in legit comps ..

ohh well 3rd run he minced a 3 speed racematic built by hugo... those boxs r built for abuse.. u wanna know da funny thing.. he was only running 28psi.. stil having aboost leak issue..once they get that sorted out.. shoudl be out there with 40ish psi and around mid to high 400rwks ... very very quick car.. and he drives to work and back every day as well hahahaha

Heehehehe.

I have a plenty of incar videos i took :D .>

Ill host them up once my mate gets back from QLD - ( ahh 10 days ) just wait for fullboost pics.

I did the shittest First to 2nd gear changes.. And my 2nd to 3rd is decent.

This was on 5psi , i tried fidling with my boost tap ( hahahhaha dont ever use one) and it wouldnt even put me to stock boost.. it is so gay just dont even bother with the turbosmart ones. I am buying two ebc's today ( hks ev4 and blitz twin sbc) and i will see which one will hold 1bar all the way in the rev range.

I was doing small 1st gear burnouts ( mm plenty of smoke) but no point of melting street tyres for the drags.. The smoke was pretty big actuallly.

Yup, first time down the DRAG STRIP.

im going next week to test my boost controller(s)  :bat:  - me and mate with a t04e/66, port , dowell etc.. i want to prove to him ill whhooop whoop his ass if where botho n 1bar and street tyres

thats a nice time for ur first run man...

like they said... with that MPH i would be expecting a very low 13 high 12.

launching is hard as to get used to... ie. i ran a 14.5 in my 32 which was only puting out 142.5kw at the wheels... Dr_drift got in... 14.0 the same night... with less MPH.

it makes a huge difference.

thats a nice time for ur first run man...

like they said... with that MPH i would be expecting a very low 13 high 12.

launching is hard as to get used to... ie. i ran a 14.5 in my 32 which was only puting out 142.5kw at the wheels... Dr_drift got in... 14.0 the same night... with less MPH.

it makes a huge difference.

hey narky warrior, coming next week ?

i just bought two ebc's.. gunna test them tomorow. wont be able to test my HKS EVC4 till friday night down the strip as it needs to get "learning mode" must hit 3rd gear redline isnt it ?

anyway.. with my water injection coming soon, then im gunna have some more power and cooling.

i was changing pretty slow from 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, that is why my times suck ass.

oh i would like to add another reason why i was getting crap launches because my LSD is worn out and 80% of the time its a single spinner :goddam:

unfortunately not... im working all this week 4-12am and week after 6-2am

week after that should be a go tho... i doubt the car would have sold by then as it seems to be taking forever... will do a max of 3 runs... last thing i want is for something to break while im selling it... regardless of the condition of the car it isnt worth trying to get a good time.

would be ok if they still did the sunday morning drags... much easier to make it to than the friday night ones.

unfortunately not... im working all this week 4-12am and week after 6-2am

week after that should be a go tho... i doubt the car would have sold by then as it seems to be taking forever... will do a max of 3 runs... last thing i want is for something to break while im selling it... regardless of the condition of the car it isnt worth trying to get a good time.

would be ok if they still did the sunday morning drags... much easier to make it to than the friday night ones.

isnt sunday morning over at heathcote ?

yeh just do three runs incase you pop your clutch :Paranoid:

I had around 15 runs an no dramas.. but on low boost.. would like to see the temps on it on fullboost.. but then again WI will save me HEAPS as far as temperatures go! :spcartman

isnt sunday morning over at heathcote ?

yeh just do three runs incase you pop your clutch  :Paranoid:  

I had around 15 runs an no dramas.. but on low boost.. would like to see the temps on it on fullboost.. but then again WI will save me HEAPS as far as temperatures go! :spcartman

yeah i dont really wanna replace an OS Giken twin plate... sounds rather costly :D

temp im not too worried about as it has plenty of cooling backups with the rad and oil cooler... last time i went to calder in the r32 we got in just under 20 runs... which is a little over board haha

sundays is heathcote but used to be calder as well... we had an sau day there once upon a time when it was going... much easier than friday nights.

yeah i dont really wanna replace an OS Giken twin plate... sounds rather costly :D

temp im not too worried about as it has plenty of cooling backups with the rad and oil cooler... last time i went to calder in the r32 we got in just under 20 runs... which is a little over board haha  

sundays is heathcote but used to be calder as well... we had an sau day there once upon a time when it was going... much easier than friday nights.

As long as you have a good rad and oil cooler your temps should stay pretty cool..

Why not run your car till it ends like i did =d .. They got pissed off at me because i was going hard till the end of the track and then thrashing it in the exit area where there is bumps and some twisties :D

but they said if i do it again im gunna get kicked out . GRR!!!

it was not bad , i saw a R31 GT PASSAGE and a Maroon R33 with a gtr kit unpainted ( white )... whos where they ?

lol that R33 was funny.. lol.. at the line all i coudl here was him reving it to 3000rpms or there abouts and then stopping then doing it again like he was trying to pick up boost or somthing hahahha

all u coudl here were da fanny farts...

u know what turned me on tho. that green corvette... nearly had a tug over it...

lol that R33 was funny.. lol.. at the line all i coudl here was him reving it to 3000rpms or there abouts and then stopping then doing it again like he was trying to pick up boost or somthing hahahha

all u coudl here were da fanny farts...

u know what turned me on tho. that green corvette... nearly had a tug over it...

skyline drivers spend to much time on the computer then with there car. i bet the skyline people where from the forums but hiding. :whip: