SAU Community

R33 Chix magnet

• 2 weeks later...

I just had the O2 Sensor Replaced a few days ago, the fuel economy is much greater then before.

Also, this Car comes along with the standard Exhaust system and Standard Airbox, for those annoying EPA ppl.

This Car has to go soon, so guys dnt miss out on this one.

Im sick of time wasters as you all know how it is, so please dnt waste my time by asking for the color code, or where i got the bodykit done, it is for me to know and for you NOT to find out. :cheers:

Any interested buyers plz forward me an email.

Willing to take offers now, (no rediculas ones, this aint e-bay, so the auction isnt starting at $1)

Genuine offers over $18000 Will be considered

Can negotiate, depending if parts need to be removed, such as wheels, exhaust, system, we can work something out.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Once again pics have been posted out, look people if you like looking at hot cars but are not keen on buying them ill give you a good spot to check out and not waste othe ppls time go to www.cardomain.com and select your desired car, but quit wasting other peoples time.

The car is now officially for sale its in AUTO SUPER MARKET/Car point.com and tradingpost.

So if any of you ppl are interested or got someone of your friends who would like to buy a SKY, plz refer them to me, my new number is 0422 34 6767.

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS Will be considered, due to a few financial probelms i have now.

• 3 weeks later...
hey mate i might be interested if you can got to about $16000, you can take all the mods out of the car wheels FMIC ect, that dont bother me, it will all get replaced

email me if your interested...

[email protected]

i have again someone chasing finance, this 2nd time now, so im not sure if they will buy it or not.

but for me to drop down to 16grant would mean the mods below to be removed, and i couldnt replace them with standard ones, you would have to accept it AS IS, and replace the parts yourself.

FMIC<< i dnt want to remove due to its hard to sell them things, and they are cheap.

Following Mods that im willing to remove:

TEIN Adjstable suspension

Wheels

Exhaust

Stereo

Removing this parts i could drop it down to 16grant.