800 for melb buyers.. must sell now.. firm with price

Guys... got this turbo .. long story...

i need somthing bigger basically for what i wanna do with my car

heres some specs

SHAFT & WHEEL TRIM 64.5mm

TURBINE HOUSING A/R .84

COMPRESSOR HOUSING A/R RATIO .70

OIL COOLED

has t3 flange... so it bolts up to a VL manifold.. so im guessing should have no

probs with a skyline

its a 650 horse power turbo..

owes me $1250.. it came from the us.. have relos there.. as i said long story

ITS BRAND NEW

I JUST GOT IT TODAY.. LOOKED AT IT.. AND POSTED IT UP FOR SALE....

pm with offer

thanks.. danny

im in melb btw

I'm making 287kw at the wheels on 18psi and 310kw on 22psi its a tadd bit laggy but comes on hard and you have to fight it on the road to keep traction. Thats combined with Fm IC, power fc , stainless manifold with 50mm wastegate, Avc-r and fuel upgrades. Stock internals.

not to bad..

yeh . they r decent turbos. but its not what im after..

i obviously have a VL..

flat out drag car. 2 speed. trans break.. huge cam.. motec.. huge injectors. etc etc.. i just need somthing a touch bigger im looing towards a GT42 or gt42

this turbo would make more of a street car/ take it down da track every now and then sort of thing..

any one welcome to come see this tubro.. u can eat of it its that clean.. well.. has a bit of dust and finger prints now since we had a good look at it at da work shop.. but il clean da comp cover up for ya :-)

I'm making 287kw at the wheels on 18psi and 310kw on 22psi its a tadd bit laggy but comes on hard and you have to fight it on the road to keep traction. Thats combined with Fm IC, power fc , stainless manifold with 50mm wastegate, Avc-r and fuel upgrades. Stock internals.

Any chance of posting a dyno pic of this.

Thanks

nah sorry no dyno pics.. due to the fact ive had the turbo for.... 24hours now.. haha

umm ive done a bit of reasourch on em last nite.. apparently they come on boost around 3000rpm-3500rpm. best bet is to ask reidles... see if he has a dyno read out as well... from what he was saying .. it does have a touch of lag then throws u back pretty hard...

sounds like an interesting turbo on a 2.5L dohc motor