SAU Community

Banshee Scream Freeride Mountain Bike

floody

-2003 Banshee Scream frame, 19" (but sized smaller than most, suits me and I'm 5'10"), Fox RC shock with adjustable compression and rebound. Bottom bracket height, steering angle and suspension travel all adjustable, 6/7/8" travel settings

-Marzocchi Monster T forks with 7" travel and adjustable rebound/preload, aftermarket CNC machined top crown (stiffer and stronger).

-Diatech two piston hydraulic disc brakes, 200mm rotor front, 180mm rear.

-Felt Cro-mo 3 piece cranks, Truvative ISCG chain guide, 38t stainless chainring

-Dice twosix/speedhub 20mm axle front wheel, dice twofour/dabomb sealed bearing hub rear, Maxxis tyres

-Azonic bars and azonic shorty stem, azonic headlock, Oury grips

-Tioga seat

-HTI pedals with replaceable studs

-shortcage derailleur

I don't get to ride it much any more, in fact it was only built up in September last year with all new components including the frame (but not the forks), and it hasn't been ridden since early December. The complete back wheel and the rear brake hose will be brand new, but otherwise most of the other components have less than 1-1/2 months work.

It would cost upwards of $5k to build this new, frame alone is worth $3k new and is 1-1/2 months old,

Looking for $2750 + freight (we can negotiate something on freight, like half each).

Bike is in Hobart but can be freighted anywhere.

Ok, now I've got pics, here we go...

RIMG0451.jpg

RIMG0450.jpg

RIMG0449.jpg

A couple of specs have changed since then (just tyres actually, the tioga front was faulty and blew a bead out a day after the pic so its got a high roller on now) and the back wheel will be different. Oh and the lower roller is on the chainguide now, I had the wrong bolt so it wasn't fitted in that pic.