SAU Community

r33 gts quick sale

hi

1993 white r33 non turbo 5 speed manual

104 000km, which is low compared to some of the other ive seen, and also genuine.

got a bigger muffler which gives it that deep sound, i was going to do a full exhaust but it gives it a weird sound, the way ive done it gives it the more of a skyline sound that you hear, i still got the stok muffler anyway.

k and Pod filter which gives a bit more power and throttle response.

17in lenso rims with new continental tyres, looks very smik.

red brake callipers

type m front bar

the interior is in perfect condition except for a little wear and tear on the drivers seat.

the exterior is very clean, paint in perfect condition, little stone chips and little dent on passenger door, its been there ever since ive had it but it doesnt bother me, it can be removed if you want.

about a year ago i replaced the clutch with a extra heavy duty excedy clutch and rebuilt the gearbox, the gearbox wasnt nessecary, but casue it was apart i might as well have doen it.

i always take good care of it as it is my first car and i am also a car detailer, so i always wash and clean it with the best products, it is also serviced regulary.

i can guarantee you that you will not find one in the same condition, i spent a very long time looking for this one, and the previous owner was an older guy which also took good care of it.

i am looking for around 14k but make an offer cause i wanna see what the market value is on them. i am located near parramatta.

i was planning on doin a turbo conversion on it, i got all the parts, casue i was talking to the mechanic and he said to keep it and convert casue it looks in really good condition, but i will sell it if i can get the right price for it, otherwise i will just keep it and convert it, casue i know it will be hard to find another really good condition r33.

thanx