SAU Community

R33 Exhaust

Cyphik

Hey just been shopping around for a turbo back system for my 96 R33. Just wondering what place(s) you would recommend to get this done or should i just go for the best price. So far the best quote is $1160 from Hyper Drive in Malaga for a 3" mild steel system inc. 3" dump, high flow cat and stainless muff. And thats with a dyno run before and after. Sounds pretty good to me, will prolly get this done soon. Any tips?

I ended up getting an Xforce mild steel turbo back exaust. Dump/front pipe , high flow cat, stainless steel muffler.

$700 from Speedworks, supply only. Fitted it myself. Comes with bolts, gaskets etc.

Excellent for the price. Good gains, nice sound... too loud.

:thumbsup:

Depends if you want branded gear or not.

Hyperdrive are good Ive a fair few mate who would back that up!!

You can pickup a 3" system starting at $550 if you want but its basicly Coke cans and sticky tape.

$1160 isnt bad at all.

thats a good price dude. was at speedworks today, same system u quoted with xforce bits was $960 on special. 1100 fitted. Unfortunatley i dont have the resources to fit it myself. I dont want it too loud though, My last car, a celica, had a stupidly loud system. Just gets annoying after a while, but at least the skyline will have some go, and not just show =)

*correction! I just found my quote I got the other day.. Carline quoted $350 for basic 2.5" system, *Mines a legacy GT 2L Turbo, A nice one with good tip Id be looking at $790 fitted, 2.5" all the way, Hotdog with 4" chrome tip.

I recommend hyperdrive 100%. I got my 3" Stainless Xforce system from cat back + stainless cat for about $850 fitted. Round the same as you got quoted cos i didnt get dyno runs etc.. (+ i didnt need front pipe which is worth a couple of hundred).

Am very happy with hyperdrive and very happy also with Xforce.