SAU Community

Initial D Competitions! (Tournemant)

D-G

haha if u have it at intencity glenny, i have spent more then enough money there. When i go there i always get freebies.

Plus the guy who works there is going out with a girl i know so its pretty sweet.

Dont have it in the city coz its jap version in most places near chinatown plus those lil arcades round chinatown r TINY like u gota suck in your gut or else no one can move round

I was up there today both machines are working, if you have it at glenny they can move the machines practically anywhere you want and it wont be crowded.

By the way if anyone wants to buy my R32 level 14 2,350,000+ points msg me. Coz i barely have time to play but im down for a comp

Buy it? nah i'll pass, i have a R32 also, just got my 5th star lol, had to start again, if i continued with my old one id have about 13 stars. Sucks so baaaaaad, how much you selling it for? Aura? Colour? If its not white dont bother mentioning a price =D

Yeah i went to chaddy today, dead as crap, so still no luck on whats going on with it, but um, i managed to get my 32 to battle level 9 lol..... *sigh* =~~~~[

Buy it? nah i'll pass, i have a R32 also, just got my 5th star lol, had to start again, if i continued with my old one id have about 13 stars. Sucks so baaaaaad, how much you selling it for? Aura? Colour? If its not white dont bother mentioning a price =D

Yeah i went to chaddy today, dead as crap, so still no luck on whats going on with it, but um, i managed to get my 32 to battle level 9 lol..... *sigh* =~~~~[

( Myogi Counter Clockwise: 2"55"650" )

Im getting closer to a world record lol, best ive seen is 2"52"890" or something like that.... in Hong Kong of course, man they have all the top scores =\, you guys want some clips of races? lol

I can link some up if you want... its interesting to see times and how others out there drive, there are some immature bits, but im sure you wont mind them =P

Just tell me and ill give you guys a site, no point if no one wants to see them!! =D

Man its really BAD, if your talking about Mountain Vengance dont get it, its soo shit!

You cant drift or see whats going on, let alone turn the bloody car!

Sweet i went yesterday to intencity, got some news!!

They are ordering 2 more initial d machines so when they get them in they will be holding it soon after, i dunno when school holidays are but aparently sometime then. Keep in touch!!

( Battle level: 11 )

( Stars: 11 ) =D

• 2 weeks later...

its good to see so many people using skylines in initial D, im probably the only one that makes records with my r32 in canberra, but the bitch is I LOST IT!!! :D:(:) battle level 13 7 stars and holding the record for Akagi in most of the arcades in canberra for 2.24

so if anyone has a r32 card that is silver and would like to sell (cheaply) then lemme know. i cant believe i lost my baby <_< although it is fun racing people who think there awesome and seeing there face when i put 2$ in and get a stock r32 and think they can beat me, the other night i beat some dude on akagi buy 880meters :) there are advantages of having a stock car, although i miss my aura :P

haha that sucks, my friend lost his spirit r coz some jealous asian guy got pissed that he lost, so wen he went to get more change, it was gone and so was the asian guy. i guess he didnt like losing infront of his g/f and getting laughed at =]

isnt much competition in glenny everyone seems to never have an aura!

All the sh!t drivers seem 2 choose evos or rx8 as its the easy way out but just a lil hint apart from the cuppacino the R32 has the best top end 207kmh so if someone keeps challenging jus go to myogi and accelerate the whole way through.

R32 is rated the best car in wet followed by buntas wrx? something like that but both evo and rx8 cant keep up

My friends rex went 142 through the rollercoster.... i couldnt believe it. (for those who dont know what the rollercoster is, its the part of Tsuchisaka, think outbound, were you have to go down to gear 3 fast and it serves everywere after the tunnel bit)

Man 142 through it.. i seriously couldnt believe it, he is no doubt one of the best ive seen, hes almost competing with Hong Kongs times, and we all know guys from Hong Kong.... OWN

mmm i got heaps of videos of our races and some other guys, but uh.... we got banned from doing it, aparently its illegal, but we managed to get 16 sweet races on video!

(from what ive seen the only way you can make it through the rollercoster with a 4wd is with wheel lock.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i got a new record on Myogi Clockwise Dry: 2"54"070

Im proud of that coz im only half tune lol.

got my 11th star, all levels complete and battle leve 12 =D, aura is so small on a skyline -_-