SAU Community

FS: 98 VT Commodore *Mod'd*

Im selling my commodore to buy a skyline!!!

Specs: 1998 series 1 VT Commodore Executive. ( With a HSV R8 255 Conversion)

Auto

Engine: HSV R8 255. Engine has done 14,000km when bought and done 2,000kms when pulled all a part and replaced with tuffer crank piston ring etc etc.

Interior: All stock!!,speedo reading is 144k kms but engine has only done 16,000kms.

System: Panasonic mp3 player 200watt,250watt aftermarket 6 inch door speakers,400wat weconic? amp rear mounted in boot,6x9 kenwood 320watt

Transmission: $3000 spent on hardening the auto for quicker response and to take more heat and HP on clutch plates and what have you not!! :)

The whole driveline changed to meet with the requirements to the conversion: tailshaft,diff,new radiator,3 inch hsv exhaust....

96% new tyres on rear and 78% near new on front

*With 12months rego!!*

$14,000 Marc 0433 188 182 plz sms as i work 12hr shifts or email me: [email protected]

Edited by sly40x

• 2 weeks later...
$11.800 cant go wrong for a full sleeper

Bump

LOL ok no body serious to buy, well im going to register it.And to prove it will kill most of the mid range skylines on here im willing to run someone who wants to swap there R32 or R33 @ WSID one run fully paid for. If not will provide dyno sheet to go without the hassle, Marc

p.s if have to register will go back to original asking price as this car is a deadly sleeper!