SAU Community

New Intercoolers - $175 Delivered - Pick Your Size

Steve,

I got my 450x300x76 today no worries. Cheers for that mate, awesome price, should go VERY nicely on the front of my sister's ET !

Get BUYING people ! this is a good deal.

Thanks Haro :P

Let me know if ther is anything else you need.

Cheers,

Steve

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered my 600x300x76 over the phone just then... can't wait to get it :P Ordered over the phone as my delivery address was different to my billing address and PayPal wanted to be difficult about it :)

Nonetheless, all good now... should get it soon :)

Hi mate, they are made from Alloy and use a bar and plate core.

The piping is also Alloy.

They are relatively straight forward to install if you know what you are doing.

Cheers,

Steve

hmm cool

dont suppose you know anyone or place to install them cheap? as in good quality/reasomable priced? I might need the fan blades cut and front bar (stock s1) cut also.

Hi, Steve,

As I want performance, not decoration, what do these intercoolers flow like? Can you give flow figures and pressure drop, please?

Am I right in assuming that there is no difference in the kits betwixt SI and SII Skylines? Mine is an SII. I suspect the amount of cutting for the front bar would be different - I think the SII needs less, is that correct?

Very interested in the cooler & pipe kit.

Thanks a bunch. ;)

Hi, Steve,

As I want performance, not decoration, what do these intercoolers flow like?  Can you give flow figures and pressure drop, please?

Am I right in assuming that there is no difference in the kits betwixt SI and SII Skylines?  Mine is an SII.  I suspect the amount of cutting for the front bar would be different - I think the SII needs less, is that correct?

Very interested in the cooler & pipe kit.

Thanks a bunch.  :D

Hi mate, thanks for your enquiry

I dont have flow data on these coolers, as they are the same as all the other hybrid style coolers on the market and should handle up to 300rwkw.

To my knowledge, the series 2 bar should require less in the way of trimming than a series 1 bar will.

Let me know if you require any further information or would like to proceed with an order.

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, the 600 x 300 x 76 and 400 x300 x 76mm intercoolers with 2.5 inch inlet and outlet are now in stock.

Everyone who pre-ordered one of these intercoolers will have their orders dispatched immediately.

Cheers,

Steve

hey dude. i got a r33 gts-t and putting on a gtr front bar and i was wondering which size intercooler would be best. I dont want it hanging out under the front bar or too over-sized with heaps of turbo lag and inefficenience but i also dont want to be dodgy cheap and nasty.

Your probably better of pming me so i dont forget. thanks heaps

hey another question. your piping kits for the r33 gts-t, i have the stock plenum chamber so i just wanted to make sure it was designed the standard position not next to the engine with aftermarket plenum chambers. Also i want to keep a plum back bov on for legal reasons so is the piping suitable for a plum back with an entry point or only atmospheric.

Thanks for your help