ian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok,

Here is what I am thinking, given most people seem to be out east way.

Meet point: Vermont south Coles car park, furthur most corner next to Hanover road entrance (Obviously, ill arrive first and just look for the car in my sig). We can purchase supplies at the Coles and then head down Springvale Road to Waverley road.

Time: 12:00 noon.

Date: 25/26 September, 1/2 October (Please pick preference)

Route: Considering this is going to be a day cruise, ill choose the most direct route as there will be lots of traffic anyway. Probably just go down Burwood hwy, then on Monbulk road.

Additional details: There is a Shell at the same complex as Coles, so dont worry if your low when you arrive. Event will be postponed if it rains. I know it wont affect the cars, but not ideal BBQ weather.

If anyone else has some ideas, shoot. Else...what do you all think?

Edited by AlexCim

Ok,

Here is what I am thinking, given most people seem to be out east way.

Location: We are going to end up at Silvan Resivoir Park, 5 BBQ's there, heaps of space and parking etc. Page 120, H11

Possibly somewhere a bit closer, as not all of us can make a day of it. How about just at jells park (wheelers hill)? I agree the BBQ's there are a bit of fun (wood (supplied), not gas) but it will be much easier to get to...

Ian

Jells park sounds awesome to me (coz l'm all of 10mins away!! :D )

and the 1/2 oct would be best, the weekend before is grand final weekend, and l don't think my car will be here by then. (may not be for the 1/2nd, but fingers crossed)

Even if its not here, l'll come along to have a look at your cars, and get jealous coz mines not there!! :lol: :P

Edited by NRGIZD

It is on the right, 2nd car park

Check the reference in the melway, its the big teardrop style carpark.

Ill get there around 11:45, so everyone just look for my car (ill park near the entrance so as soon as you enter, you should see me)

Ahh...soo far away yet...maybe we can find some more stagea owners by then... ;)

Another Melb Stagea here, had it for 18 months, cause the bub is too hard toget into a baby seat in our GTI-R

Can't make the meet (shift worker) usually miss GTI-R owners meets due to the shifts (only made 3 meets in 7 years of ownership from that one)

post-13031-1126318361.jpg

LOL, problem is we still have the GTI-R, so it's 2 4wd money pits

We promised ourselves no engine mods on the stagea, so far so good, pity same can't be said for the pulsar

x2 here. The stagea is staying unmodified, but boy, having looked in the TP here, its a struggle at times!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Its on next weekend, 1st, Jells park

As for weather, should be ok

From the BOM website

"Trend for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Cooler change with rain early in the period, then clearing."

Will reply in this post a day or two before saturday to confirm the weather. But at this point it all looks good.

If everyone coming wants to PM me your emails, if its off, ill send out an email