Mt Panorama

gun32gtr

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25th of sep sound or right,thats a sunday but if people would rather a saturday the 24th of sep would also be the go?so ill start a list of people that are interested?

1.me

2.doriftee

3.bazar33

4.elbee111

5.azr32

6.silvergts-t

7.mar55s

8.dirt garage

this is list of people interestd so come on fellas what u say?plus there is a few more lines in bathurst that will come for sure?so ill add to the list as people show interest?make it what 15 people to make a day of it...

ok i think what duncan said is a great idea as there will be plenty of other cars in town aswell.so if everyone wants ill start a new thread and put a date in and leave it at that cheers

25th of September sounds great to me as well :P

Are the hill climbs on the track itself, or? As half the fun of driving there is being able to drive on the track (sorry if I sound stupid, not familiar with the bathurst hill climbs?)

ok then the date will be 25th of september so everyone thats in please pm me so i can get it all up and running cheers,plus i think tommo is right about not being able to drive round the track if the hill climbs are on aye.so boys/girls pm me ok

• 2 weeks later...