SAU Community

R33 Series Ii Front End

smok74

Guys, I'm chasing down a front end for a series II R33, as many of you know, the series II front is totally different to a series I as they have a different bonnet and head lights. I've tried many importers and all I've been getting is 'Sorry mate, all we have are series I parts.'

Parts I'm after include the radiator support, EVERYTHING that bolts onto the rad support including the radiator, the aircon core, the headlights, nose, bonnet etc. I'm not too worried about the bumper as I'm planning to fit a 400R bumper, its the headlights and bonnet thats giving me the most trouble.

So if anybody knows of anyone thats got a Series II R33 thats been written off with a good front please let me know, I can be contacted at [email protected]

Thanks heaps guys.

• 3 years later...

Hey buddy,

i got an r33 series 2 rolling shell in stock to be wrecked. A lot of the parts are already taken but front support panel is still there and bonnet, i can also get you brand new headlights. I also have a drivers side second hand headlight in stock in very good condition if your interested.

Regards Dave