SAU Community

Laser Zone Feb 15

Knat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhahah hrmmmmmm fri night on high street..... highly recommended not to leave ur cars there.....

though d3vil you should be ok... your car wouldnt catch much attention i wouldnt thing... if u want u can all meet up at my place... dump your cars there.... then mark can drives us all to laserzone...

hahahahahahaha driveway at marks house.... as son as we leave we will see it rolling down the street.... hahahahah your driveway is soooooooooooooooo bloody steep..

and then some guy flying down the street will drive and drift your corner again and run halfway up your driveway only to be stopped by the rocks aurrounding your garden...

pwahahaha

Its on the corner of the main/busiest streets in Penrith so parking shouldn't really be an issue. You'll have 500 people sqwarking over all the cars as they "cruise" through with cops cruising past atleast every 20mins.

It's a Saturday night. You can park your cars right in front of Laserzone and when you aren't playing a game, everyone hangs out on the street anways.... She'll be right...

If i get too worried about mine, I have a key to a locked underground carpark in High St... :devil2:

Well if we get more than 20 people (well even if we don't) the others who aren't playing, can congregate downstairs and watch over the nest and protect them from and drunk morons (from other suburbs that only come to penrith because of the night life) :bahaha:

and cops wont be able to stop some retard kicnking on someones door and then running off....

that will take less than 10 seconds to get out of the area....

bets to drive a grandma's car....

and sure we will be outside waiting for the round... but as soon as we are in (15 min intervals i think) there aint nothing gonna stop some ****faces ruining your rides...

Originally posted by d.3.v.i.l

Just out of curiousty,

How does this laser zone work..?

Like for $15 what do u get n how long does it go for...?

Well for $15 we get as many 20 minute games as we can get during the 3 hour period. There's 20 people able to play at once, so if we get that many or less, we can all play about 7 or more games. About $2 a game...

Its just electronic skirmish. You have a laser gun and a coloured vest. you have sensors on your shoulders and gun and have to shoot your oponents in those sensors etc.