SAU Community

Sony Dsc F717 5.0 Megapixel

ryMan

FOR SALE

ZF71A.JPG

* 5.0-megapixel CCD for resolution to 2,560 x 1,920 pixels

* Faster autofocusing and accurate results with NightShot, NightFraming, and Hologram Autofocus technologies

* Dramatically improved white balance performance, better color

* Ultra-sharp 5x zoom lens (f/2.0-2.4 too!), now with manual zoom control via lens ring.

* Excellent color, automatic noise reduction

Package Includes:

- Sony DSC f717 camera

- 1x protective lens

- 1x 256mb Sony memory stick PRO

- 1x 32mb Sony memory stick

- 1x battery: Sony NP-FM50

- 1x charger

- 1x USB data cable

- 1x Video to RCA cable

- 1x Users Manual

- 1x Sony DSC Software CD

All in original Box

*items in bold indicate bonus item that do not come with the camera.

Sydney, NSW

Item Condition:

Rarely used but as good as new

Reason for Selling:

Upgrading to a DSLR

Price and Payment Conditions:

$660 o.n.o+p/h

(RRP: $970)

SAVE $310!!

Direct deposit preferred... I am willing to discuss more secure methods of payment to interested buyers, please do not hesitate to email me.

Will ship within Australia only.

Extra Info:

Pictures and Review can be found at http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/F717/F71A.HTM (direct link)

Contact Details:

PM me

Edited by ryMan

exactly where abouts can you purchase one of these from here in brisbane?  I wanna have a full look and feel (weight of it, etc) of the camera before I look further into buying this one from you.

Cheers dude :)

as much as id love to tell you exactly, i cant...the nearest digital camera store is probably the best answer i can offer you...this line has been discontinued because a newer model came out, which are going for approx. 1200-1300.

there isnt a great deal more in that camera, its just black and is 8mp instead, with a few cosmetic upgrades.

all i can say is that anyone i have talked to about this camera love it...

ive made a post in this thread, these are photos taken with my camera...plain point and shoot... no editing was done to the pictures themselves i.e colour, contrast etc... just tags and text, and the grayscale outline around the flower

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...topic=85615&hl=

Edited by ryMan

And ill take a serious offer...

please keep in mind that there is a 256MB card and a UV protection lens in this also.

this item is second hand and $320 has been taken off it already...

keep it at 660 and ill throw in postage (approx 20 - 25 dollars registered) for FREE so you know exactly how much you are spending and we have a deal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...