R33 Gtst For Sale

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Ummmmm, if ur still looking for sites to put your car in, try carsales.com.au, drive.com.au and carpoint.com.au

I'm pretty sure that it only cost $10 to put it in each site and this includes 5 photos that you can change all the time to keep your cars look updated, lots of character space and pretty much a good exposure.

Also if you take a look at any of this sites you maybe able to get an idea on how much you should be selling your car. eg there is a 95 skyline in carsales with 95,000km going for $15,500 negotiable.

hope that helps

75coupe - I would have thought the k's that this car has done would be fairly normal for a 2002 import considering the k's travelled in Australia? Atleast these are legit k's anyway.

Thanks for the advice guys - I have the car on most of those sites but not even a glimpse it appears - I am sure if someone approached us we would accept around the 15K for the car if that is all it is truly worth but it is so hard to judge now a days.

As I say - if anyone wants to make an offer to me that they think is fair - go for it!!!!!! :P

Sorry I cannot help in the budget :) I would love to just sell the car but we were told it was worth 18K so dropping to 15K with negotiation I think is the best we can do.

dont take this the wrong way, but a stock series 1 with 150,000kms is not worth 18k.

dont take this the wrong way, but a stock series 1 with 150,000kms is not worth 18k.

That is why it is no longer being advertised as that but I could only go by what I was told when I started advertising - I think I am in the right ball court now - well I hope anyway.

Me again, the car has been valued by Fowles and the valuation was very much around asking price - but I do agree that it is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it - although I do get to set the reserve!

We have missed this week's Auction booking but will try and put the car into Fowles for next weeks auction. I will set a reasonable reserve for the auction but I will be happy to sell the car at a negotiated price below what we are currently asking prior to Auction if anyone wishes to discuss - will save me the hassle with Fowles but otherwise I will post again when the car is booked in with the auction details for those that are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my r33 94, gunmetal manual (77,000 kms) 13 mnths ago.

Car in immaculate condition, with cat back 3 inch exhaust, 350z rims, hks pod, full gtr kit, good rubber, exedy brass button clutch, full suspension kit including kyb struts, some low jap coils, polyurethane bushings everywhere.

Sale price $18,900. That was two 13 mnths ago. I saw more cars with more mods for money, but this was straight as and i could tell by the condition and the results of the compresion test that kms were genuine.

May give you some idea of what your car is worth

I bought my r33 94, gunmetal manual (77,000 kms) 13 mnths ago.

Car in immaculate condition, with cat back 3 inch exhaust, 350z rims, hks pod, full gtr kit, good rubber, exedy brass button clutch, full suspension kit including kyb struts, some low jap coils, polyurethane bushings everywhere.

Sale price $18,900. That was two 13 mnths ago. I saw more cars with more mods for money, but this was straight as and i could tell by the condition and the results of the compresion test that kms were genuine.

May give you some idea of what your car is worth

Thanks for that. We have gone from one extreme to the other with the value of the car so I am sitting at 15K open to negotiation as the car is in great nick and drives beautifully also with 6 months rego to go. I am willing to go less but based on the recent valuation and how much the auctions have told me they would get me I am pretty on the mark. Thanks agian though.