SAU Community

Vic Plates - "sky-psi"

i have the following plates for sale, "SKY-PSI".

they are a black background with white writing, one is slimline, one is standard size. they have not been on a car since 1997, and even then only for 6-months on a 12sec R31 skyline. they are 100% clean and have no defect/negative driving history.

reason for sale is that i want my R31 to be a sleeper. i figure, its a grandpa car, so mayswell keep the illusion up!

i am chasing around $1000 ono. i think this is fair considering a set of customised plates in vic will cost you 400, and thats IF you're lucky enough to get the letter/number combo you want! so don't Fcuk around - let people know your skyline means business B) make me an offer.

located in brunswick, Vic. can post.

contact me at [email protected]

cheers, Mat

so clearly nobody who has already posted is interested in these plates and more interested in demonstrating they have too much time on their hands.

if i don't get serious offers then i'll just keep them, it is of absoloutely no consequence to me if i sell them or not.

i expected better from a moderator tho.... :D

so clearly nobody who has already posted is interested in these plates and more interested in demonstrating they have too much time on their hands.

if i don't get serious offers then i'll just keep them, it is of absoloutely no consequence to me if i sell them or not.

i expected better from a moderator tho.... :)

sorry bud just bored at work ;)