SAU Community

Blue Mountains Cruise Tonight - 22nd June

Majanal

Hey all,

Myself and a couple of mates, two r33's, one r31 (maybe two), a mini, and possibly a crummydore are going to go for a short cruise tonight.

We are going to head down to Penrtih and then out to Richmond. We will probably then head up to Hawksbury lookout, and into springwood for a beer or two. But we may go up bells depending on how everyone feels.

If your interested in coming for a blat then let me know on 0414 940 938.

Cheers,

Dan.

Hey Dan

How did the cruise go?

U still got that stacker?? I came to Sydney for ONARUN's cruise last Friday but there wouldn't have been enough time to try it out then anyway.

See my thread for the joint Canberra/Sydney cruise...are you and Bonkers keen? maybe we could test it then?

cheers

Shell

Hey Shell,

I'm may be able to get along to the cruise your talking about, not sure what dad is up to but I'll chat to him and see.

As for the stacker I have been doing some research and discovered that my stacker will only fit a standard r33 head unit. Nissan had special plugs made up for the stacker and head unit... good job nissan. So the long and the short of it is that if your head unit is anything other than a factory head unit then your buggered.

Sorry mate,

Dan

red900ss...yeah cool!...I hear those head units have a cool tape deck & everything! :D:)

Dan, never mind, at least u found out before we tried hooking it up and stuff. I'm sure I can get a Sony stacker from Strathfield or somewhere pretty cheap. The CD in my head unit has been playing up lately but only with certain CD's...dunno if this is because it's a Jap stereo or what? so I'm pretty keen to get a stacker now, because of that.

Dino,

If you sell the head unit let the person know that I have a 10 stacker going cheap that will bolt straight to it!!!

Yeah Shell, I think that it will be time to get a new stacker soon.