SAU Community

Calling All R32 Power Fc Owners!

Yo, was hoping someone out there would be generous enough to share the power FC maps with me? if i can get someone with a similar setup to mine i can hopefully copy all there values into mine so it will just need fine tuning on the dyno & be close enough 2 drive it there aswell. might save me a bit of money 2!

Car is an A31 Cefiro with an R32 RB20det

Mods:

HKS Pod

3 inch exhaust

600x30x100 cooler & piping

Custom inlet plenum (copy of jun surge tank)

Garret GT25 400hp turbo (0.64/0.70)

tuned length stainless high mount manifold

tial 38mm gate.

GTR Fuel pump

550cc S5 injectors

Sard Reg @ 40psi

Still has RB20 AFM but looking for Z32

Power FC

Does anyone have a similar setup to this? maybe as long as you had 550 injectors & 2535 turbo or similar?? Would really appreciate someone posting up there maps

& before i get the beatdown i did search & read all 51 pages, learned a lot :huh:

Cheers guys!

Yep & it will be perfectly tuned to suit my setup, i was just hoping to get someone with similar mods to post their maps just so i can drive my car to the dyno. currently this is not possible. I realise it would be foolish to completely copy someones setup & leave it at that.

Anyone?

Cheers.

even with the 550cc injectors, z32 AFM etc.? it currently runs like a complete bag of shite! & trip to the dyno is about 1 hour away in peak traffic?

anybody want to share their maps with me?

Please! Please! Please!

Edited by Drift_Mulisha

So as long as i set the injector correction to 49% it should be sweet to drive it there? this will be lost everytime i turn the car off right? Thanks for your help guys

p.s is there a particlar reason y people are not willing to part with the maps? is that cause they spent all that $$$ tuning it & dont wanna give it awway 4 free?

Dont mean to be rude, just curious thats all.

Thanks again!

So as long as i set the injector correction to 49%  it should be sweet to drive it there? this will be lost everytime i turn the car off right? Thanks for your help guys

p.s is there a particlar reason y people are not willing to part with the maps? is that cause they spent all that $$$ tuning it & dont wanna give it awway 4 free?

Dont mean to be rude, just curious thats all.

Thanks again!

No two engines are ever the same, even engines with mostly the same spec can require totally different tuning

It will take you hours to load my maps, you could leave before peak hour and get to the dyno in less time.

You may make a mistake in loading them, just one load point is enough (and there are a thousand or so).

They may run worse than the default, so you will have wasted your time.

They may run MUCH better than the default, so the engine feels like it doesn't need a tune. So you drive it hard, because it feels sooo great and goes sooo hard. But it was a bit too lean or too advanced and you blow up the engine.

All we are doing is trying to protect your investment.

:D cheers :D

Edited by Sydneykid

The injector adjustment will stay there all the time

There are two, the inj/ign where you can take timing out and add fuel, this will reset upon restart, and then there is also a injector window, where you can adjust lag time and correction, set this to 49% and turn your 0/2 feedback on via the etc menu and it should be driveaable