SAU Community

I'm So f**king Confused

WAT EVA

i dont think this situation has much to do with a Turbo or V8 not being good for a 19 yr old, but the fact that your parents dont trust you because they see that you dont drive responsibly.

maybe for your own sake you should stick to a lower powered car till you become responsible.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah yeah fury bear Get a sprinter, i still got 1 lol!

i had the same problem as u but.. my dad didnt care only my mum did! and for my first car i ended up with a Twinturbo soarer! and now i have a skyline! and still no stacks (touches wood) and im only 18..

just dont drive like a dick head in a comenwhore

thanks guys keep the advices coming. very helpfull :angry:

for some reason i'm leaning towards an ae92 GTi but damn it i want power.

i mean with so many racer/dragger wanna bees around in their commodores and s13's and shit you'd really wanna shut a few of them up. :(

yeah yeah fury bear Get a sprinter, i still got 1 lol!

i had the same problem as u but..  my dad didnt care only my mum did! and for my first car i ended up with a Twinturbo soarer! and now i have a skyline! and still no stacks (touches wood) and im only 18..

just dont drive like a dick head in a comenwhore

hey man i don drive like a dickhead i keep telling them i only speed when it's safe to do so LOL.

so as a responsible 16 year old, can you tell us, when is it safe to speed?

Thank god someone asked this one! this is the first i've seen this thread and was wondering why the hell no-one picked this.

ok, i upgraded from my pulsar to a gts-t when i was about 18, added a GTR to the garage when i was about 19, sold the gtst a short while later and still have the GTR (currently for sale)

freeking beautiful cars awesome to drive and i've only ever had 1 offence (aged about 20 at the time and it was 90 in a 70 zone... deserved it.

you'll know if you should or shouldn't get a powerfull car for the time being... but the facts are that a low powered car is just as dangerous... a 21 year old mate of mine is dead, another mate really badly injured (thought he'd lose both legs) and a 19 year old girl is also dead because she drove a kia rio across 3 lanes onto the wrong side of the road and hit them.

age and power of cars isn't the problem it's what's in your head... if you can see yourself loosing your license... stiff shit, you'll learn... if you can see your self causing an accident, stop and think, cause you could be the next person to kill someone else / yourself.

f*#k that's a long little speal and probably doesn't make the most sense so the point is... what ever car you get, it doesn't matter... it's the way you drive it that does.

thanks guys keep the advices coming. very helpfull  :angry:

i mean with so many racer/dragger wanna bees around in their commodores and s13's  and shit you'd really wanna shut a few of them up.    :(

looks like you won't be happy till you wrap your car around a tree. Or worse, till you kill the occupants of an oncomng car and have to live with the consequences.

Its simple. Learn to drive responsibly. You parents (through dint of sheer age) may just have a point.

You just want "power". power trip more like. just do all us 'line owers a favour: get a volvo, and don't make us look bad

looks like you won't be happy till you wrap your car around a tree. Or worse, till you kill the occupants of an oncomng car and have to live with the consequences.

Its simple. Learn to drive responsibly. You parents (through dint of sheer age) may just have a point.

You just want "power". power trip more like. just do all us 'line owers a favour: get a volvo, and don't make us look bad

relax mate, i'm not stupid i do drive responsibly i only speed when i'm driving down roads like sydney road/hume hwy which is a huge 3 lane road at about 12 at night when there's not a single car around.

i do drive responsibly i only speed when i'm driving down roads like sydney road/hume hwy which is a huge 3 lane road at about 12 at night when there's not a single car around.

i love it when people contradict themselves in the same sentence.

:lol:

Just do it....i was 20 when i got my first line just turned up with it 1day in the driveway...shoulda seen their faces.

Its now 5yrs later and i'm buying my second skyline and they still hate them! Even though they are 10x more reliable than my families euro trash beamers and vw's!!!

i too was young dumb and full of cum once .went out and brought my first motor bike .man i thought i was eveil kneavil for all those old enought to remember lol.

was great till i hit a car my fault spent 8 months in the royal adelaude hospital then nearly 3 yrs of physiotherpy learning how to walk again mate im now 46 and 32 operations later and live in constant pain after bone grafts /skin grafts/artifial hip and god knows all the other crap ive been thru .just cause i thought i had enough power to shut someone else down .man dont let ya ambitions overtake ya caperabilties at 16 you think it cant happen to you trust me it can im proof .get a slower car learn to drive get a couple yrs experince under ya belt then buy ya dream car .

regards mid life crisis

Are they paying for the car? Do you live under their roof rent-free? If so, they should make the choice for you because you're dependant on them.

In any case, they're just doing the parental thing and looking after your best interests. They're not worried that you'll beat them down Eastern Creek, they're worried you'll kill yourself.

Earn the trust, buy a shitter and save the money so you can buy something even BETTER than a 10K car in a year or two. =-]

Oh, additional: So many people on SAU asking really basic simple questions on automechanics or asking if they can skimp on this or use a cheaper that...

1) Maintaining performance vehicles is expensive. Budget for it.

2) Getting a cheap-box first will grow your mechanical knowledge much quicker.

thanks guys keep the advices coming. very helpfull  :(

i mean with so many racer/dragger wanna bees around in their commodores and s13's  and shit you'd really wanna shut a few of them up.    :D

you're a f*king idiot.

you are onw of those idiot racer/dragger wanna bees by saying that you want to put them in their place.

I'm sick of being politically correct.

you are a young kid.

you have no driving experience.

you even said yourself that your parents don't want you to get a powerful car cause they have been in the car with you when you speed.

isn't it obvious to you that you are reckless?

and then you say you speed when it's safe, at like midnight on hume hwy.

I can't get over how f*king stupid this remark is.

You know what you are.. a waste of oxygen.

I don't care if you are young and dum and full of cum.

people always go "oh kids will be kids"

bull shit.

you need a f*king beating to bash some sense in to you.

1.) your parents know better than you and you should respect them you spoilt little shit

2.) you have a stupid attitude and you "THINK" you know, but you don't know shit.

3.) you have next to no driving experience and yet you say "I know when it's safe to speed" . do you think those "there's no such thing as safe speeding" ads are there for people apart from you? it's for people just like you.

it's sad to say that it doesn't make any difference what car you get cause you will do stupid shit in any car.

skyline for a first car.

what a f*king joke.

you're just another front cut waiting to happen.

<_<