SAU Community

Suburbs of fame

Milk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Sandringham, bayside ppls!!! :) And ritchie, u get a sunny, warm day down my way, u can roll out all the cars u ever want on beach road. M3's, M5's, 911's galore and boxsters, Ferraris, Maserati's (very hot yellow convertible hangin around) got a couple of RX-7's and Supra's too, but pretty low on the jap import side. Definitely more european cars, prob like toorak. But not many skylines :( Definitely need a R34 GTR. Apparently there is a silver one 'round Hampton, but i haven't seen it yet!! ;)

Wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in melb, love the beach. (5min walk :))

EDIT: Definitely better cars are out on the sunnier days, but u still em around all year. Just annoys me when u see a mum and a couple of kids in the back of a silver M3 with 19inch rims being driven like a nana. Oh well, at least i get to see some around. Oh and there is a very l337 looking black R32 GTR around, very nice :D

should see the way my friend drivers his 911 Carrera 4S (same body as turbo but n/a) its a crime he sits in the right lane and never goes over about 70 except on the freeway.. oh and he lives in brighton.. also got a 500SL to choose from for sunny days basturd... hehhehe and milk he is single maybe a bit old tho hehhehe

ambz u lyer, u live in Doveton, which is called the crackton of dande!! ;)

I live in Mulgrave.

Milk are you mayalsian and here on a student visa??

SS8_GOHAN

Hey man,

That Black 32 GTR belongs to my mate I was telling you about. Its Running 18psi, still needs to be properly tuned but it gose like a bat out of hell. I love the standard wheels, looks bloddy tuff!!

(Hope that is the one you are talking about)

PS/ I live in Hampton

Cheers

Jamie

;)

Originally posted by Milk

hi horus

whats flame away?

i got friends living in toorak:)

what colour prelude...maybe iseen before

since i study in prahan

flame away means tell me off

my lude is a 4th gen one, and its burgundy, license plate VTEC 92 where in prahrahn do you study? I go to the gym in prahrahn

Originally posted by Horus

flame away means tell me off

my lude is a 4th gen one, and its burgundy, license plate VTEC 92 where in prahrahn do you study? I go to the gym in prahrahn

I think i know exactly who you are.. did you ever goto RMIT? or should I say, you've got an elevator in your house right?