SAU Community

Today Tonight

drumstick29

Hey did any one see today tonight tonight LOL...

With the Dvd that the RAC wants banned because it is suppose to promote street racing and all the other rigmorole included. It never showed or told the name of the dvd/video what it was because they didnt want to get sued i spose :P.

Why should it be banned most people in there modified cars usually drive senisiably? Though i spose there is a few that do bugger it up for the rest of us..

I mean i usually drive resposiable when im on the road, i dont see why people have too suffer for others acts.

just my 2 cents lol....

Always the same old story though. Media and government will always hound modified cars and their owners. Nothing we can do about it just be sensible yourself and keep your car legal and you won't have to worry so much. If the dvd is showing Illegal activities in this country then it will no doubt be taken off the shelves here but may still be available in other countries....

It's a stupid idea of TT to even bring it up. It didn't look like an Australian production and there are scores of drift dvds available. Perhaps they should ban initial d? Perhaps they should ban Chuck Norris because it encourages roundhouse kicks? Perhaps they should ban themselves because they are a derisive attitude and manipulative reporting makes the program a joke.

Did you see the preview for the following nights show - "Us vs. Them - Foreign enclaves on Australian soil". Great topic to bring up guys.

Lol i watched this the other night and had a bit of a laugh, its not as if anything in there was potentially dangerous. i mean it was all low speed and under fairly controlled conditions, no general public around...

the can stick it fair up their ass, actually i might make my own dvd and do it for them :D

Lol awesome idea mr Phat :( should make a dvd and sell it probably get sued for it lol....

Na cowie i never seen the conclusion what did the vote come up they said they were gonna have a phone poll "should the dvd be banned or not" but yeah never seen the outcome...